?

Grocery Everywhere:
WMSC

Print Wikipost

Visa Everywhere Datapoints

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2024, 11:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: B6 M4, AA Plat Pro, WoH Globalist, IHG Diamond Amb, MB Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
So what's the deal with these at WM right now? Velocity limited to 2x $200 swipes?
Old Apr 23, 2024, 6:44 am

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
Originally Posted by lowkeyflyer
So what's the deal with these at WM right now? Velocity limited to 2x $200 swipes?
Some additional DPs.
Loaded $200 GEs at WM to Serve, one swipe at a time per GE card without issue.
However....GEs didn't work to load BB at FD. Got a "incorrect merchant" error code. So, GEs don't seem to work for FDs. Go figure
pointnfly likes this.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 2:40 am

Originally Posted by Unitedsux
did the 5 backs work for you on MO direct before? I've had success in the past but havent tried in a month or so...
I typically avoid 5 Backs due to the higher fee, but they were all that was left at the closest ODs during the last VGC deal. Had no problem with full $200 swipes for MOs at SoCal SCs and NMs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.