Wiki Posts
Search

Dosh

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2022, 6:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Au Marriott Ti Hilton C
Dosh

I got hit in the Dosh / ODOM massacre last year with about $60 stranded.

Dosh told me the only way to get the dollars was if I did 57 non-GC transactions over 19 weeks.

I figured it was a lost cause, but I tried transferring the balance a couple days ago and it worked.

This may be widely known, though I didn’t see anything when I searched the thread.
Old Dec 15, 2022, 9:12 am

Some folks reported in late August that Dosh had unfrozen some derelict accounts (including mine).

See posts 70 - 79:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manu...-2022-a-6.html
ericdabbs likes this.
Old Dec 15, 2022, 3:35 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
When I was shutdown, I could get most of it out but for the account that had a stranded amount I just went back and fourth complaining it’s my money and I want it out no stupid spend requirements and I got it after a few tries. The far bigger question is is OD/OM back for all of us that had our accounts limited and OD/OM removed as a cash back merchant
Old Dec 15, 2022, 5:30 pm

Programs: All of them
I definitely don't have ODOM back in my offers. In fact Dosh selection has turned to utter crap in my area, even for restaurants.
Old Dec 17, 2022, 2:09 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Please pardon the dishonest shill blogger (that constantly steals from Slickdeals, goes to show how just low they go), but https://www.doctorofcredit.com/dosh-...to-15-from-25/
Old Dec 17, 2022, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Au Marriott Ti Hilton C
Originally Posted by littlewinglet;[url=tel:34837890
34837890[/url]]I definitely don't have ODOM back in my offers. In fact Dosh selection has turned to utter crap in my area, even for restaurants.
Dosh is useless in my area also.

No hard feelings though. Above and beyond ODOM, my personal favorite was the time I got $75 for an AT&T Fiber offer. I’ve never had AT&T Fiber, but AT&T Wireless worked just fine.

Their business model seemed suspect to me in that GC were supposedly a no go. It took them a while to figure out what we were up to. My guess is that ODOM noticed and told Dosh, though we may never know.

Tomorrow’s ODOM sale brings back fond memories. I hit those hard last year until the fateful email on 12/27/21.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.