Search

Where to find Gas Station List?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2019, 3:09 am
Original Poster

Where to find Gas Station List?

Want to know which gas stations near me that gets bonuses for GCs
Old Jul 20, 2019, 4:35 pm

There's not many left. And if someone mentions one on here, it'll get flooded with people going there that it'll quickly end. So don't expect a whole lotta response. You'll just have to go to each gas station around you and see if you can find one. FWIW, I can't find one myself. Either they only sell $200 vgc so the fee makes it not worth while, or they'll only take cash for the $500 cards.

There is a thread Gas stations that offer $500 VGCs?
However, the wiki seems out of date, since it mentions Mobil, and none of the Mobil stations around here offer them.

There are some stations that run their own rewards system on top of the CC rewards, but they usually exclude gc from earning anything.

Happy Hunting!
Old Jul 20, 2019, 5:44 pm

Exactly this.
I have a couple gas station chains by me where I can get $500 Vanilla VGCs all day long. They code everything (food, beer, gas, CGs) as gas. No L3 data reported. I have no intention of naming them, as they will get swamped and it will kill it for me.
Just go to a gas station. Buy gas and see how it reports. Buy some food or something to drink and see how that codes. If they are the same, buy a GC and see how that codes. There aren’t that many gas chains, so it’s not that much work. Plus you can go on the GC issuers’ websites and most will give you a list of places in your area that sell their products.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 8:56 am

Originally Posted by bennydi
There are a few gas stations lists online, one of them can be found on gasstations-nearme.com
Huh? I don't think the problem was finding gas stations. It was finding gas stations that sell GCs.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by danpeake
Huh? I don't think the problem was finding gas stations. It was finding gas stations that sell GCs.
not only that, but also one where accept CC for GCs purch
Old Sep 10, 2021, 9:04 am

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
Originally Posted by danpeake
Most sell GCs.

The trick is being able to use a CC to buy the GC.

And it doesn't take a rat with an IQ of 120 to figure out why someone is spending $500 at a gas station
Old Sep 10, 2021, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by radonc1
Most sell GCs.

The trick is being able to use a CC to buy the GC.

And it doesn't take a rat with an IQ of 120 to figure out why someone is spending $500 at a gas station
nmd

Last edited by yoyo; Sep 10, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Old Sep 14, 2021, 8:17 am

Speedway in my area has been consistent with allowing CCs for GCs for some months now. 7-11 and Circle K stores are hit or miss depending on the CSRs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.