Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 20, 2020, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mhdena
I will work on this on the next few days but most of the info is very old and outdated.

I have been using all of these the last 2 years and I will update what other people have started along with some tools on how to buy on multiple accounts if people want this info. This is just a quick first draft. I will clean up and add more details.

please dont .... up the work I will put into this. please message me and I can add more data and I have more buying groups that I can add
  1. Pointsmaker - pointsmaker.com - Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick same day most often via echeck once item is checked in
  2. MYS Buying Group - mysbuyinggroup.com Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick once item is checked in echeck
    MYS has the most complaints of all, from very late payment to not receiving items. Many people have given up on MYS.
  3. USA Buying Group - usabuying.group same as others regarding loading the tracking number. slowest payment of all. alerts come via whatsapp and email and response time is medium to issues
  4. YRCW - app.yrcwtech.com same as others alertss comes via whatsapp - payments can be slow. response time to issues are pretty quick via communication thru wahtsapp to owner
  5. Buy For Me Retail - The best. buyformeretail.com deals are posted on page. offers sent thru email. payment sent ach when they are checked i
  6. EMB - embdeals.com same as above - a great one as well. alerts via whatsapp. payments can be requested same day and will arrive same day. lots of offers last amazon prime.
  7. EMB - From late 2021 through August 2022, Several reports of missing packages, more complaints than most of the other groups. Buyers Beware.
  8. TheDealBuyer - thedealbuyer.com - Seems to be very new to the game. Not using whatsapp, but Pushover to send deals.
Print Wikipost

Buying Groups

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2023, 6:44 am

Originally Posted by Rcasti
Same regarding DMing for expedited payment.

How do you jig your addresses? I haven't been able to get best buy or Walmart through in over a year
Best Buy is a no-go. Nothing works for me for drop shipping.

For WM it seems they cancel orders based on a number of factors. I'm 50/50 on cancellations with them. I could be wrong, but I think they cancel orders if others have sent the same item to the same address too frequently, because I've had success when new items are listed and less success on older items. But that is purely speculation.

To jig addresses, you can always add 4 nonsense letters before the numerical street address. And misspellings that show your obvious intent will often work.

Example:
123 Fairview St., Building 5
New Haven, CT 06501

Becomes:
DTGM 123 Fairvew St BLDG Five
Nevv Haven, CT 06501
flyerldc likes this.
Old Mar 16, 2023, 10:47 am

Link doesnt work. Can you resend?

Anyone facing the issue with Amazon that shipment was cancelled due to OTP but now it is saying it is On the way back but Amazon is giving run around for Freight Forwarded excuses and now wont refund till 30 days or so. Ever after that an ticket will need to be file? Anyone has same scenario?
Old Mar 16, 2023, 12:57 pm

same for me w/ slow payout from MOD lately. got 3/3 one over 10 days old not being paid still
Old Mar 19, 2023, 9:42 pm

Originally Posted by jeetaylor

For WM it seems they cancel orders based on a number of factors. I'm 50/50 on cancellations with them. I could be wrong, but I think they cancel orders if others have sent the same item to the same address too frequently, because I've had success when new items are listed and less success on older items. But that is purely speculation.

To jig addresses, you can always add 4 nonsense letters before the numerical street address. And misspellings that show your obvious intent will often work.

Example:
New Haven, CT 06501

Becomes:
Nevv Haven, CT 06501
Thanks for the tips. I'll dip my toe back into Walmart.
Old Mar 20, 2023, 5:06 am

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
Originally Posted by jeetaylor

Example:
New Haven, CT 06501

Becomes:
Nevv Haven, CT 06501
Good suggestion since TDB advises not to change their address.
Old Mar 27, 2023, 9:15 am

Originally Posted by rxgeek
Good suggestion since TDB advises not to change their address.
I was responding to someone who was asking how to jig addresses for Maxoutdeals.
Old Mar 27, 2023, 10:41 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
Anyone know why there's no bfmr deals lately? Do the shipping address work for any merchant aside from Amazon?
Old Mar 28, 2023, 3:27 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite; Aeroplan 35K; United Premier Silver, AAdvantage Platinum Pro
What do you do when the buying groups claims to have not received the item but the retailer's tracking is showing as delivered? The specifc case here is UBG and Amazon. I've had them pull this before on me a couple of months ago and they've just done it again now for an iPad at $250. Do I have any recourse with Amazon?
Old Mar 28, 2023, 5:26 pm

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
Originally Posted by fudgelie
What do you do when the buying groups claims to have not received the item but the retailer's tracking is showing as delivered? The specifc case here is UBG and Amazon. I've had them pull this before on me a couple of months ago and they've just done it again now for an iPad at $250. Do I have any recourse with Amazon?
Secondary question. Is there a credit card that protects the buyer in these cars?
Old Mar 30, 2023, 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by rxgeek
Secondary question. Is there a credit card that protects the buyer in these cars?
Most all protection benefits have clauses that exclude items purchased for resale, so that depends on the details and how honest one would be.
Old Mar 30, 2023, 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by fudgelie
Other than a charge back, there’s not much you can do. Theft is becoming a huge problem. Some accounts do get shut down with chargebacks.
Old Apr 2, 2023, 11:56 pm

Originally Posted by colinalea
Tried Buyformeretail, thedealbuyer, pointsmaker in the past year. Found BFMR is the best one. Quick response and payment. Even BFMR did not pay lost packages, but the ratio of missing/lost packages is very low. Thedealbuyer promised to provide refund for packages which were lost but signed by them. The payment may take up to 10 days or longer sometimes. They also asked many proofs for missing packages. The ratio of missing parts is higher than BFMR. Only sent coins and several laptops to pointsmaker and it works well.
I'm new to this type of MS, though I've done credit card bonus signups for over ten years. Is this worth the time?

How do you determine how to optimize with cash back sites and such?
Old Apr 3, 2023, 6:04 am

Originally Posted by badAmex
I'm new to this type of MS, though I've done credit card bonus signups for over ten years. Is this worth the time?

That's a decision only you can make.
Old Apr 4, 2023, 5:37 am

Originally Posted by badAmex

There!s a learning curve and a lot of different groups. They all have different scan and payment time frames. Most deals are below cost, other than a few select groups, and there’s often issues. Lost, stolen, missing, damaged products. You may or may not get a refund. Amazon is no longer refund friendly.
badAmex likes this.
Old Apr 17, 2023, 7:27 am

Originally Posted by Clueless12
This Discord has chat channels for a lot of the groups. They’re locked until you verify you sell to that group.

https://discord.gg/8KgKbGjV
Can you resend the link?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.