Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 20, 2020, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mhdena
I will work on this on the next few days but most of the info is very old and outdated.

I have been using all of these the last 2 years and I will update what other people have started along with some tools on how to buy on multiple accounts if people want this info. This is just a quick first draft. I will clean up and add more details.

please dont .... up the work I will put into this. please message me and I can add more data and I have more buying groups that I can add
  1. Pointsmaker - pointsmaker.com - Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick same day most often via echeck once item is checked in
  2. MYS Buying Group - mysbuyinggroup.com Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick once item is checked in echeck
    MYS has the most complaints of all, from very late payment to not receiving items. Many people have given up on MYS.
  3. USA Buying Group - usabuying.group same as others regarding loading the tracking number. slowest payment of all. alerts come via whatsapp and email and response time is medium to issues
  4. YRCW - app.yrcwtech.com same as others alertss comes via whatsapp - payments can be slow. response time to issues are pretty quick via communication thru wahtsapp to owner
  5. Buy For Me Retail - The best. buyformeretail.com deals are posted on page. offers sent thru email. payment sent ach when they are checked i
  6. EMB - embdeals.com same as above - a great one as well. alerts via whatsapp. payments can be requested same day and will arrive same day. lots of offers last amazon prime.
  7. EMB - From late 2021 through August 2022, Several reports of missing packages, more complaints than most of the other groups. Buyers Beware.
  8. TheDealBuyer - thedealbuyer.com - Seems to be very new to the game. Not using whatsapp, but Pushover to send deals.
Print Wikipost

Buying Groups

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2023, 5:12 am

does at&t cancel orders ??
Old Jan 10, 2023, 6:47 pm

Originally Posted by rfrvb scz
does at&t cancel orders ??
I always use same billing and shippping address and never get cancelled.
Old Jan 11, 2023, 9:48 am

Buyersforpoints

Just a data point or at least what I have experienced with Buyersforpoints - their payout is extremely slow. It used to be roughly 3 weeks from the date you requested an eCheck but now it has become 4-6 weeks. This does not bode well about their cashflow.
Old Jan 11, 2023, 10:51 am

hi to all

just a quick quistion whats the deal with b and h do they cancel orders??
Old Jan 12, 2023, 5:17 am

Hello,sorry if my question sounds stupid, but if I choose E-check from TDB (under 200USD), will I need a printer ? Also, do I need to print front & back (like normal check).
Thank you.
Old Jan 12, 2023, 5:43 am

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
Originally Posted by menwa
Hello,sorry if my question sounds stupid, but if I choose E-check from TDB (under 200USD), will I need a printer ? Also, do I need to print front & back (like normal check).
Thank you.
Not stupid at all. I'm not sure if mine is the easiest way. I'm on a Windows pc when I do this. First I open the image of the check and copy/paste it into Paint. Then I crop it and paste it into Word. Change the background to black, resize and open my bank app. Go to deposit a check and take a picture of the screen. I have a paper with my signature and "mobile deposit only" written on it. I use this for the back of the check.
flyerldc likes this.

Last edited by rxgeek; Jan 12, 2023 at 5:48 am
Old Jan 20, 2023, 5:26 am

Programs: Krisflyer, Asia Miles, Miles and Bonus
Originally Posted by rxgeek
Not stupid at all. I'm not sure if mine is the easiest way. I'm on a Windows pc when I do this. First I open the image of the check and copy/paste it into Paint. Then I crop it and paste it into Word. Change the background to black, resize and open my bank app. Go to deposit a check and take a picture of the screen. I have a paper with my signature and "mobile deposit only" written on it. I use this for the back of the check.
An alternative is to copy/paste the check into PowerPoint and follow the remaining steps accordingly. Also, if a buying group offers payment via ACH, you may want to use it to avoid the time spent on depositing the check.
flyerldc likes this.

Last edited by bensim; Jan 20, 2023 at 5:27 am Reason: More information added.
Old Jan 21, 2023, 2:19 pm

Is there a support email for pointsmaker? A new password was required and but I don't receive any emails for password reset

If not I guess I'll just signup with another email?
Old Jan 21, 2023, 6:21 pm

try [email protected]
swordswallower69 and flyerldc like this.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 5:06 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by is250
Just a data point or at least what I have experienced with Buyersforpoints - their payout is extremely slow. It used to be roughly 3 weeks from the date you requested an eCheck but now it has become 4-6 weeks. This does not bode well about their cashflow.
Thanks for the heads up. I thought TDB was slow (average of 11 days for me).
Old Jan 23, 2023, 5:43 pm

Originally Posted by wangxinqing
Thanks. But I am now doing MS. Without the buying groups, it is difficult for me to MS.
Amazon is also a great way to make sure your account doesn't close. They rarely shut down accounts.
Old Jan 26, 2023, 12:18 am

Originally Posted by maxoutdeals
Amazon is also a great way to make sure your account doesn't close. They rarely shut down accounts.
Many people got their Amazon account shut down.
JMo74 likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2023, 9:40 am

Any input on how to get the Target orders go thru now? Seems like they are also starting to cancel the orders? TIA
Old Feb 13, 2023, 9:24 pm

Originally Posted by IAHFRAGirl
Thanks for the heads up. I thought TDB was slow (average of 11 days for me).
Outside of holiday season TDB is one of the fastest.
Old Feb 13, 2023, 9:26 pm

Originally Posted by rfrvb scz
hi to all

just a quick quistion whats the deal with b and h do they cancel orders??
Yes, they always cancel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.