Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Shell Fuel Rewards Network: MS'ing for free gas

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Shell Fuel Rewards Network: MS'ing for free gas

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2018, 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by Car Jack
... I put 4 five gallon cans in the back of my car and there was a giant explosion and I was killed.
There's a current lawyer commercial running on tv: if you were recently killed in a giant explosion, you need to call them right away to file for compensation.
hi55us likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by MaxVO
There's a current lawyer commercial running on tv: if you were recently killed in a giant explosion, you need to call them right away to file for compensation.
Makes perfect sense.
Old Jun 8, 2018, 8:53 am

Originally Posted by MaxVO
I want my money and I want it now!
Old Jun 8, 2018, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by BSpatula31
Looked on Shell Fuel Rewards map and only dining locations in my area (SE MI)
map is working again. I used chase pay app to buy 5 gal at participating shell and instantly got 65c off per gal on next fill up
Old Jun 8, 2018, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by cashcyclone

map is working again. I used chase pay app to buy 5 gal at participating shell and instantly got 65c off per gal on next fill up
Still only showing dining and shell fuel station in my area.

Oh well.
Old Jun 21, 2018, 8:26 am

Good news for those living in the southeast. Southeastern Grocers (Bi-Lo, Fresco y Más, Harveys Supermarket and Winn-Dixie) are moving back to the FR program. They're calling it something different SEGrewards, but then I found the FR link that outlines the terms of their partnership with SEGrewards. Its very similar to what they used to have.

https://www.fuelrewards.com/fuelrewards/SEGrewards.html

I getting my gas cans ready and ordering an electric gas siphon from Amazon in preparation for July 17th.

tuphat likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2018, 9:01 am

Originally Posted by ParkALot
Good news for those living in the southeast. Southeastern Grocers (Bi-Lo, Fresco y Más, Harveys Supermarket and Winn-Dixie) are moving back to the FR program. They're calling it something different SEGrewards, but then I found the FR link that outlines the terms of their partnership with SEGrewards. Its very similar to what they used to have.

https://www.fuelrewards.com/fuelrewards/SEGrewards.html

I getting my gas cans ready and ordering an electric gas siphon from Amazon in preparation for July 17th.

So how does it work ? I have a nearby winn dixie which will sell me 500 variables . Will i get points for the 500 variables ?

Earning structure is not too good .
Earn 1 point for every $2 spent at BI-LO, Fresco y Mas, Harveys Supermarkets and Winn-Dixie stores.
Save 5¢/gal for every 100 points you redeem at Shell.

Which means to get free 20 gallon , i need to spend 6000 $ , which will net me 300 cents off per gallon.

can u explain further , how it worked previously

And currently i dont think so we will get plenti points for 500 variables ?
Old Jun 21, 2018, 9:13 am

And is the Mastercard offer applicable for Winn dixie ?

Earn an additional 15¢/gal for every $100 you spend with a linked Mastercard at participating grocery stores — on top of the savings you’ll already earn in the SE Grocers rewards program.

Here’s how it works:
  • Join the Fuel Rewards program or log in to your account.
  • Link a Mastercard credit, debit or prepaid card to your Fuel Rewards account.
  • Use your linked Mastercard when shopping at BI-LO, Fresco y Mas, Harveys Supermarkets and Winn-Dixie stores.
  • Select “credit” as the payment type when checking out.
  • Earn an additional 15¢/gal in Fuel Rewards savings for every $100 you spend in accumulated purchases.
  • Rewards will be added to your account in 5-7 business days.
Old Jun 21, 2018, 11:15 am

W-D or any other grocers in FL are not participating in the current MC promo, that's set to expire on 06/30.
Old Jun 23, 2018, 12:47 am

Is Safeway in CA still a participating store? I couldn’t find any Safeway in my area on their map.
Old Jul 8, 2018, 7:47 pm
CDO
Suspended

There's a shell promo out there to win free gc's. Got a free $5 card, big deal!
Old Jul 10, 2018, 4:41 am

I have one extra Shell reward code for $0.25/gal OFF up to 20 gal, exp. 2018/07/13
KT4VJ7MXJWVH
It's single use, and for someone who plans to refuel by the exp date.
Old Jul 10, 2018, 4:51 am
formerly known as Frugal Travel Guy

Programs: UA Gold, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum
Thanks for the discount
Old Jul 11, 2018, 5:49 am

Where do you see the $.15 bonus for linking a Mastercard? I am about to sign up for FR but dont see anything on the site. Thanks
Old Jul 11, 2018, 6:09 am

Programs: Lots
Originally Posted by wanalaugh74
Where do you see the $.15 bonus for linking a Mastercard? I am about to sign up for FR but dont see anything on the site. Thanks
this has been gone for a few weeks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.