Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2018, 9:32 am

my 4-28 order for GCM is still says verified payable 5-28.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by kingofkingsforu
Do the math : GC.COM - For 2450 $ , u r paying 42$ including fees and shipping. After CB (37$) , cost of MS is 5 $ .

With GCM , with 1% cb , for 1950 , u r paying 24 $ ( fees ) and CB is 19.5$ . Cost of MS is 4 $ . ( Same 1$ per card ).

With GCM its visa , with gc,com its MC.
With GCC, USPS trackable shipping is included.

GCM has been very unpredictable with their free shipping.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 10:46 am

Do the math : GC.COM - For 2450 $ , u r paying 42$ including fees and shipping. After CB (37$) , cost of MS is 5 $ .

With GCM , with 1% cb , for 1950 , u r paying 24 $ ( fees ) and CB is 19.5$ . Cost of MS is 4 $ . ( Same 1$ per card ).

I cannot do free shipping for GCM since the USPS scumbags at the sort center steal envelopes with plastic cards in them so I have to pay for the trackable shipping. I should've mentioned that earlier.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by Superorb
I cannot do free shipping for GCM since the USPS scumbags at the sort center steal envelopes with plastic cards in them so I have to pay for the trackable shipping. I should've mentioned that earlier.
Tracking offers no protection for recipients. If anything, it may attract attention of "USPS scumbags at the sort center", whereas otherwise they can not possibly feel millions of envelopes for the presence of plastic.
There is some evidence that trackable mail is better packed and promptly shipped by the sender, and the recipient gets more info to decide when to call the package lost.
Old Jun 27, 2018, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by MaxVO
Tracking offers no protection for recipients. If anything, it may attract attention of "USPS scumbags at the sort center", whereas otherwise they can not possibly feel millions of envelopes for the presence of plastic.
There is some evidence that trackable mail is better packed and promptly shipped by the sender, and the recipient gets more info to decide when to call the package lost.
Well I have never had a tracked priority envelope go missing (knock on wood) and I've had many envelopes with cards go missing.
Old Jun 27, 2018, 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by Superorb
Well I have never had a tracked priority envelope go missing (knock on wood) and I've had many envelopes with cards go missing.
I assume you suffered delays and inconvenience due to missing envelopes, not loss of funds, correct? And there's no way to pin the missing envelopes on USPS sorting center, vs. the sender or mailman.
Although I had one incident with an unsealed envelope (no tracking) that got jammed in the postal sorting machine. USPS repackaged that shipment in a new plastic envelope and eventually delivered it with 2 week delay. So in that case I know that the unsealed flap got caught in the transport mechanism and was ripped to shreads (which were also included in the new package).
Old Jun 27, 2018, 6:25 pm

but with the right cc you can get 5+5+5 or 4+4=4. With the MO fees/gas/time..still worthless. At least to me.
Old Jun 27, 2018, 9:35 pm

Originally Posted by MaxVO
I assume you suffered delays and inconvenience due to missing envelopes, not loss of funds, correct? And there's no way to pin the missing envelopes on USPS sorting center, vs. the sender or mailman.
Although I had one incident with an unsealed envelope (no tracking) that got jammed in the postal sorting machine. USPS repackaged that shipment in a new plastic envelope and eventually delivered it with 2 week delay. So in that case I know that the unsealed flap got caught in the transport mechanism and was ripped to shreads (which were also included in the new package).
In our case every time we get the "You have a mailpiece in today's mail that we don't have an image for" in informed delivery that piece never shows up. And when the GCs never arrived when I called they were always already redeemed. It's somewhere at the local sort center or the local PO or wherever they scan the letters.
Old Jun 29, 2018, 10:54 am

What is the largest (of the smallest amount) that we could do and yet payable within 30 days or less than 60 days for that matter ?

EDIT: @GcM with 1% CB
Old Jun 29, 2018, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by akudaiyar
What is the largest (of the smallest amount) that we could do and yet payable within 30 days or less than 60 days for that matter ?

EDIT: @GcM with 1% CB
When I order $1998 with free ship, I got pd by BF at about 30 days. My larger orders will probably be 90 days.
Old Jun 30, 2018, 7:10 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
BeFrugal just paid my GCM through 29th April but not my buy on the 30th. Just a data point.
Old Jul 1, 2018, 7:13 am

Is there still 15 k limit ? per account
Doesn’t seem to be. I more than doubled that in June.
Old Jul 1, 2018, 7:41 am

Programs: Lots
Originally Posted by pstatesmd

Doesn’t seem to be. I more than doubled that in June.
but BF has a $30k limit, or does it not?
Old Jul 1, 2018, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by devastitis

but BF has a $30k limit, or does it not?
not sure...I thought you meant GCM
Old Jul 1, 2018, 8:33 am

Originally Posted by pstatesmd

not sure...I thought you meant GCM
BF website says $30k/month

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.