New to MS, a few questions...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2017, 11:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: All of them.
New to MS, a few questions...

Here's what I'm planning to do..

A) I open a Chase & United Mileage Plus Explorer Credit Card Account
B) I use the United Mileage Plus Explorer card to pay $2000 to my friends PayPal
C) I pay the 60 dollar fee for the transaction
D) A few days later, my friend transfers the $2000 directly from PayPal to my Chase checking account
E) I receive the sign on bonus immediately after the $2000 transaction to my friends PayPal is completed.

I'm only doing MS one time, will this work out? Or do I need to get another card from another bank? Or a non-bank affiliated card?
And on step D, does my friend first need to transfer the $2000 to his bank before transferring to my checking account? Or can he do it directly from PayPal without any issues?

Unrelated: Is there any way I can transfer United miles to USD? Or transfer United miles to Chase Ultimate Rewards? Also, how long will it take for me to receive my sign on bonus after meeting that spending requirement? I'm asking because I'm leaving on a trip in 1 month.

Please answer ASAP, I'm leaving for travel in a little over a month.

(P.S. Please do not move this thread until somebody answers, I've asked multiple times and my posts keep being moved to the WIKI without answers)
Old Nov 20, 2017, 1:46 pm
Moderator: Manufactured Spending

flytheworld198, please re-post your question in the following thread:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manu...2017-a-24.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.