Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 9, 2017, 2:08 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
This thread covers posts before 2018 only. The new thread is here.

Check cash back portals to help cover the fees. Around the holidays there is usually free shipping. http://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/giftcards.com/

Limit 5k/day (2 orders under 2.5k including the fees). Cards must be activated before use. Orders usually arrive in 5-7 days. Monthly limit is just 5k * days in the month.

Select the free letter on the left instead of paying for a card on the right of the screen.

Visa issued by metabank.

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have them reissued.
Print Wikipost

giftcards.com master thread(up to 2017)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2017, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by kingofkingsforu
Hey guys..just noticed TCB offering 1.25% for mastercards, so ordered yesterday nite but got the tracking for only 1% . Anyone noticed this ?
I see the 1.25% but it also tracked at 1% for me.
Old Dec 31, 2017, 6:39 am

Some of the information you entered appears to be incorrect. Please review your billing information.
The exact error I got last morning and this morning as well. After waiting a few hours yesterday it self-resolved itself.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 10:57 am

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
A new thread has been created for 2018:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manu...ad-2018-a.html

Last edited by ChrisFlyer66; Jan 1, 2018 at 8:50 pm Reason: add link

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.