Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

RadPad - Pay Your Rent With Debit/Credit Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2015, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by dsauch
it did post to my account, so it worked out for me. YMMV of course...
Thanks dsauch. Sent $300 for delivery by tomorrow. Money was debited last week. Will talk to condo accounting people on Wed to see what they received.
Old Jan 28, 2015, 9:10 pm

Location: The place where it gets so hot in the summer some planes can't take off.
Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, WoH Globalist, National EE, United Platinum
I see that Radpad allows one time rent payments. Has anyone tried making multiple one time debit payments in a single month, possibly in increments of $500?

Thanks
Old Jan 28, 2015, 9:11 pm

Programs: UA S, Marriott P
Originally Posted by bigshooter
I see that Radpad allows one time rent payments. Has anyone tried making multiple one time debit payments in a single month, possibly in increments of $500?

Thanks
you cant, next one only allows you to schedule for delivery in the following month
Old Jan 28, 2015, 10:00 pm

Location: The place where it gets so hot in the summer some planes can't take off.
Originally Posted by dsauch
you cant, next one only allows you to schedule for delivery in the following month
Doh! Thanks for the quick reply. I guess I'll wait until they allow split payments.
Old Feb 4, 2015, 7:48 am

I sent a payment using my PPBDC. Rent arrived on time and 1% cashback was posted. Also very good customer service.

Definitely a decent option to unload paypal each month and generate some CB.
Old Feb 4, 2015, 10:49 am

Used Radpad to pay my rent. Went smoothly, no issues. Now waiting to confirm that I received Delta miles for using my Suntrust Debit card.
Old Feb 4, 2015, 2:12 pm

I may end up going the PayPal route (worried about loads and getting .... down though)

I did verify with my apartment that they don't care whether I send one payment or 10 payments as long as they get their money. I ended up doing $500 with radpad and will do the rest with bill pay from other means.
Old Feb 4, 2015, 3:36 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
If I want to pay with PPBDC for the 1% cashback, can I have it also charge a credit card on my paypal account for backup funding? (i.e. Nowhere nearby can I buy PayPal reload cards)
Old Feb 4, 2015, 5:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA S, AA G; AS G; DL | SPG P50, M G, CC G, IHG P, HLT S | Hertz PC, Avis F
Originally Posted by msp3
If I want to pay with PPBDC for the 1% cashback, can I have it also charge a credit card on my paypal account for backup funding? (i.e. Nowhere nearby can I buy PayPal reload cards)
I believe PPBDC only uses bank account as backup funding, so no double dip.
Old Feb 4, 2015, 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by msp3
yes, from experience, the CC back up it accepts is pp extras mastercard. it's PPEMC or your bank account.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 12:52 pm

DP: Set my rent due 2/1. It was withdrawn from PPBDC and sent on 1/28. My LL still has not received a check.

RadPad is canceling the original check and sending a wire transfer today.
Old Feb 9, 2015, 10:13 am

Programs: Aadvantage/Dividend, RapidRewards, Hilton Gold, SPG, Hyatt
Beware of due dates on weekends!

I successfully sent my rent payment using my serve card as a debit, all went well and my Landlord received it. However, Radpad sends the check out via USPS and they do not deliver on the weekends. Their software is apparently inaccurate, because it will send emails stating that the check has been delivered when it has not. Fortunately, I do not have any fees from my LL for rent delivered a day late, but from now on I will have them send my rent before the business day before the due date to ensure delivery.
Old Feb 9, 2015, 10:51 am

Programs: Marriot Rewards, Southwest Rapid rewards, Emerald Club, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by Linda368
I successfully sent my rent payment using my serve card as a debit, all went well and my Landlord received it. However, Radpad sends the check out via USPS and they do not deliver on the weekends. Their software is apparently inaccurate, because it will send emails stating that the check has been delivered when it has not. Fortunately, I do not have any fees from my LL for rent delivered a day late, but from now on I will have them send my rent before the business day before the due date to ensure delivery.
Thanks for the info.
Old Feb 9, 2015, 12:29 pm

Is there any downside to just giving it a date a week early to be safe?
Old Feb 9, 2015, 12:46 pm

Originally Posted by aarif1
Is there any downside to just giving it a date a week early to be safe?
I have been doing it with every BP service I use to pay rent. Better safe than sorry and my LL loves me to death because my rent always comes in early.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.