Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$1/ transaction on Softcard

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2014, 9:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, GlobalEntry, Admirals Club, United Club
$1/ transaction on Softcard

There are a bunch of promos for using Serve on Softcard that give $1 in statement credits for up to 50 transactions. One of them is just a general one for using the serve card. There are other ones that have the same terms, but you have to use it at a specific store (for example - Walgreens). Does that mean that I would get $2 for every transaction I complete at Walgreens (in other words, do they stack?)
Old Nov 21, 2014, 10:08 am

No. They're basically the same promotion (check the "terms" under Walgreens or Subway and you'll see)
Old Nov 25, 2014, 11:40 am

They are part of the same promotion.

I've seen ads for McDonalds, Jamba Juice also.
Old Jan 20, 2015, 2:14 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, United Gold
Is this promotion still active? The website says until Dec 31st but you never know with these promotions...
Old Jan 20, 2015, 2:26 pm

Dec 31st what year?
Old Jan 20, 2015, 2:46 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, United Gold
Dec 31 2014.
Old Jan 20, 2015, 6:18 pm

Read that Softcard laid off 60 people and that there was some talk that the remaining people might be winding things down. However, the article went on to say that Google Wallet might be interested in taking over Softcard in order to more effectively compete with Apple Pay.

Anyone get the United airlines miles associated with the Softcard offer? The terms of the offer say that the miles will post 6-8 weeks after the qualifying transaction. That being said, Softcard has been tardy in making good on promotions in the past.

I'm not sure Softcard is going to around much longer. I've had a lot of problems with the NFC case that I purchased for my iPhone and generally haven't been impressed with Softcard.
Old Feb 24, 2015, 7:04 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by kharlamov
Read that Softcard laid off 60 people and that there was some talk that the remaining people might be winding things down. However, the article went on to say that Google Wallet might be interested in taking over Softcard in order to more effectively compete with Apple Pay.
It's official: https://news.gosoftcard.com/2015/02/...bile-payments/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.