Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WM gives me marked MOs, investigating me?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2014, 9:51 pm

made my day
Old Oct 7, 2014, 10:14 pm

Originally Posted by silver6054
Now I'm worried! Each of the MOs I get has a number on, and it appears to be unique. And they enter the last digits of the number in the computer before giving me the MO! Now obviously not nearly as good for evidence in court as a pin prick, but maybe they are tracking me too.
Before he even got to the pin prick, OP lost me on the claim of loading thousand of dollars of MPs each day. MP blocks you from loading more than $X per week, or $Y per month. If you even get close to any of those limits, they ban you for life from loading onto that card.
Old Oct 7, 2014, 10:29 pm
Original Poster

Big Dawg, I was already accused of lying about my Money Pac purchases. Everyone demanded I post a snap and said I lied. But I did in a different thread I put a picture of last month's Money pacs on a scale, showing my Money pacs weighted over 9000 grams. If you really cannot believe me maybe you can find that picture in a different thread, I do not remember which one.
I cannot post a snap of the microscopic hole because it is too tiny. But if you believe me that the holes are there or not, it is not important. I am just posting a warning about this discovery and just asking people to be cautious and careful about having marked Money orders or being followed when you leave Wal-mart, or other things.
Old Oct 7, 2014, 10:59 pm

why they have to mark MO? OP, Did you buy gas recently, please check your car as well, you may find some tracking device in gas.
Old Oct 7, 2014, 11:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
Stop MS'ing immediately, get into your underground bunker with all the rations that you have available and do not come out for at least 1 year....you are screwed m8
Old Oct 8, 2014, 12:12 am

Originally Posted by fappi
Sorry guys, not drunk, hallucinating or trolling. I really wish I wasn't given marked Money orders, but the tiny holes are there plain as day, I cant unsee what has been seen!
Someone said all Money orders have holes like this. I am not sure if you are tricking me, but it just cant be true for 3 reaons.
1: I have seen the Wal-mart people load the Money orders into the printing machines the Money orders are stacked like a brick, each one folded on top of the other and there is like 1000 per pack. It would not be possible to insert a microscopic needle through a stack of 1000 Money orders because the needle would bend. This must be done on an individual basis for suspicious Money orders.
2: There is no legitimate purpose at all for these holes, other than for an investigation.
3: They Money order machine is intentially hidden from view below the desk and when they remove the Money order from the machine their hands are hidden. Why hide it so I cant see it print if not to have a chance to secretly mark it with a small pin prick?

All I am saying is just keep your eyes open and play it smart, even if you think I am seeing things that are not there. Never bad advice!
I mean honestly, did you seriously just notice the pin prick holes on the MOs? I hate to tell ya but those holes have always been there on all my WM MO purchases. I think you just finally noticed that and decided it would be a good idea to create a thread about it even though its common knowledge.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 4:42 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by ericdabbs
I mean honestly, did you seriously just notice the pin prick holes on the MOs? I hate to tell ya but those holes have always been there on all my WM MO purchases. I think you just finally noticed that and decided it would be a good idea to create a thread about it even though its common knowledge.
That's what they want you to believe!!
Old Oct 8, 2014, 5:35 am

the holes are actually tiny pins that can prick the skin, that way they take a sample of your DNA each time you handle the MO, the sequence is digital transmitted each time the MO is in range of an open wi-fi network.

You cannot stop the machine. It self-corrects itself.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 8:17 am

Options for you:

1. Don't talk to any men with mustaches who approach you.
2. Cover up the pin prick hole with white-out. Throw them off!
3. Poke a few more pin pricks in different locations. Make them think you're someone else.
4. Don't take pictures of your MOs and store them on iCloud.
5. Before your money order prints out, distract the cashier by pointing off in another direction and saying "That's a funny place for a piano." When he/she turns her head, switch the paper from the MO machine with your own, unmarked ones.
6. Come to the MO counter in a disguise - mustache, glasses, hat, and make up to change your skin color. See if the pin prick is still there.

We never had this conversation.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 8:35 am

Fap fap fap.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 9:43 am

The next time you are in Walmart, pick up a roll of aluminum foil. As you purchase each money order, wrap them in several layers of the foil. This will make it harder for them to be tracked remotely or scanned by the associates at the door as you leave. I have found that 5 or 6 layers of foil is much more effective than a single layer.
If you are able to deposit your money orders via computer or smart phone, use that method. That will counter the equipment that banks use to read the information embedded in the small pinholes.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 9:57 am

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
I have been waiting for James Bond to appear any moment to decipher the pin prick micro dot .....that will take care of Global warming! stock markets! Putin , you name. It !
Old Oct 10, 2014, 12:45 pm

Is one of these outside your house?
Old Oct 10, 2014, 12:52 pm

Fappi...my advice to you is

"Hide yo kids, hide yo wife....hide yo kids, hide yo wife" since they are coming to get ya. I would watch your back 24/7 everywhere you go and look out for surveillance vans outside your house trying to catch you in the act when you go to the bank.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 3:18 pm

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
I needed a laugh today. Thank

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.