FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Manufactured Spending (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending-719/)
-   -   WM gives me marked MOs, investigating me? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1618804-wm-gives-me-marked-mos-investigating-me.html)

fappi Oct 7, 2014 7:25 pm

WM gives me marked MOs, investigating me?

I have reason to believe I am the target of a financial investigation that Wal-mart is cooperating with, or started. I have been buying thousands of dollars of Money Pacs each day from my my local Rite Aids in the area, for two or three months. I then load the Money Pacs to my prepaid cards and buy Money Orders at Wal-mart.

Recently, I noticed that Wal-mart has started marking the Moneygram Money orders it gives me. In my case, Wal-mart has been putting a tiny microscopic pin prick under the "stop sign" picture on each Money order it gives me. The holes are almost impossible to see, I have to hold the Money order up to the light. But there is no mistake, the holes are there in the same place on each recent Money order they give me.

Why are they passing me marked Money orders? I know when undercover police are buying drugs from a drug dealer, they used marked money. So obviously Wal-mart is doing this to me, passing me marked Money orders to arrest me to prove to the judge that these are the Money orders they give me.

Everyone: closely examine your Money orders CLOSELY for microscopic pin-prick holes or other strange unusual markings to see if your Money orders are marked as well. They may be investigating all heavy hitters, not just me. Stay safe and watch over your shoulder!

cashback Oct 7, 2014 7:34 pm

Lol... they are all like that buddy.

Unless... they are watching me too!

3ZeroT Oct 7, 2014 7:37 pm

Yeah mine have been 'marked' like that going on 2 years now - I guess they still haven't concluded their investigation.

PaulMSN Oct 7, 2014 7:38 pm

Be sure to use a scanning electron microscope so that you're sure to find any holes present, no matter how cunningly small.

deant Oct 7, 2014 7:41 pm

Do you see them make the "pin prick" or are they using a "special" roll of paper just for you? You are doing "thousands of dollars a day from you local RA's. Do you think this might have brought attention to you? Do you think they might think you are laundering money?

satman40 Oct 7, 2014 7:49 pm

When in doubt get out...,,

Guy in Furgeson got shot, acting guilty.,

FTR 787 Oct 7, 2014 7:57 pm

our old, new friend fappi is back to fapping on here again.

great thread ^ but you're a marked man fappi. its game over for you buddy.

Juss11 Oct 7, 2014 8:00 pm

Lord!

Stoughton Oct 7, 2014 8:03 pm

Weak troll attempt - you made it far to stupid to be plausible.

seat17D Oct 7, 2014 8:58 pm

Since no one else has offered to be helpful, I'm willing to examine any and all suspicious Walmart money orders on behalf of FT members.

PM me for the address to send the MOs.

In exchange for receiving and authoritatively verifying their authenticity, I promise to keep each MO in a safe and secure location. Well, more "deposit" than "keep". But who's to quibble?

fappi Oct 7, 2014 9:04 pm

Sorry guys, not drunk, hallucinating or trolling. I really wish I wasn't given marked Money orders, but the tiny holes are there plain as day, I cant unsee what has been seen!
Someone said all Money orders have holes like this. I am not sure if you are tricking me, but it just cant be true for 3 reaons.
1: I have seen the Wal-mart people load the Money orders into the printing machines the Money orders are stacked like a brick, each one folded on top of the other and there is like 1000 per pack. It would not be possible to insert a microscopic needle through a stack of 1000 Money orders because the needle would bend. This must be done on an individual basis for suspicious Money orders.
2: There is no legitimate purpose at all for these holes, other than for an investigation.
3: They Money order machine is intentially hidden from view below the desk and when they remove the Money order from the machine their hands are hidden. Why hide it so I cant see it print if not to have a chance to secretly mark it with a small pin prick?

All I am saying is just keep your eyes open and play it smart, even if you think I am seeing things that are not there. Never bad advice!

Stoughton Oct 7, 2014 9:22 pm

Still too much - tone it down a bit

KYBOSH Oct 7, 2014 9:27 pm

I need to start selling tin foil hats around here...

ZzzzX Oct 7, 2014 9:43 pm

Originally Posted by fappi (Post 23642556)
Sorry guys, not drunk, hallucinating or trolling. I really wish I wasn't given marked Money orders, but the tiny holes are there plain as day, I cant unsee what has been seen!
Someone said all Money orders have holes like this. I am not sure if you are tricking me, but it just cant be true for 3 reaons.
1: I have seen the Wal-mart people load the Money orders into the printing machines the Money orders are stacked like a brick, each one folded on top of the other and there is like 1000 per pack. It would not be possible to insert a microscopic needle through a stack of 1000 Money orders because the needle would bend. This must be done on an individual basis for suspicious Money orders.
2: There is no legitimate purpose at all for these holes, other than for an investigation.
3: They Money order machine is intentially hidden from view below the desk and when they remove the Money order from the machine their hands are hidden. Why hide it so I cant see it print if not to have a chance to secretly mark it with a small pin prick?

All I am saying is just keep your eyes open and play it smart, even if you think I am seeing things that are not there. Never bad advice!

Turn them over. Look on the lower right corner. If you can see a slight difference in tone, it's marked. Often the mark looks like the shape of a fingerprint to throw you off. It may be slightly blue. If you hold the MO to the light and use a sheet of foil as a reflector, you can really see it. (Best to hold the foil to your forehead as you look--it helps to intensify the reflection.)

silver6054 Oct 7, 2014 9:50 pm

Now I'm worried! Each of the MOs I get has a number on, and it appears to be unique. And they enter the last digits of the number in the computer before giving me the MO! Now obviously not nearly as good for evidence in court as a pin prick, but maybe they are tracking me too.