Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best unknown methods for MS

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2015, 11:31 am

Best unknown methods for MS

I missed your hot tips. Can you PM them to me and I'll explain all the ADK posts in exchange.
Old Feb 7, 2015, 9:28 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, BA, UA, HH Dia, CC Gold, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by Fico2Go
I've given some hot tips on FT, and would appreciate someone willing to reciprocate. PM me if privacy is an issue. Thanks
LMAO @ the oxymoron.
Monkeys may not be ok in the cabin but I hear fables regarding monkey business in the lav.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 9:36 am

Programs: Several dozen
So if I was to post on the thread "What to do with cash on hands?" four songs - "I'm Gonna Soak Up the Sun," "Quinn The Eskimo," "I Can See For (Dividend) Miles;" and "America" you could tell the newlyweds which tune still plays?

**Amazing how "America" got picked up now and became a new thread. That debit card has long been discussed, but is often overlooked, as when the newlyweds with a $5k gift posted asking how to MS with cash. Of course, the SunTrust (Delta), Bank of America (Alaska and US Airways) cards are long gone to new users, as is the prior version of "America" that Citi once had.**

Originally Posted by Father-of-3
I missed your hot tips. Can you PM them to me and I'll explain all the ADK posts in exchange.

Last edited by AlohaDaveKennedy; Feb 9, 2015 at 8:44 pm
Old Feb 16, 2015, 5:40 pm

I buy used firewood online at 2% CB, $5/cord. Then if it won't burn, request a refund via bitcoin, or threaten them with a bad review.

PM me for details. Shipping is next to nothing on this deal.
Old Feb 16, 2015, 8:23 pm

Is it possible to stack the firewood higher going through a portal?

Originally Posted by TyroneSchulase
I buy used firewood online at 2% CB, $5/cord. Then if it won't burn, request a refund via bitcoin, or threaten them with a bad review.

PM me for details. Shipping is next to nothing on this deal.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy
Is it possible to stack the firewood higher going through a portal?
How do you get the the wood through the portal?
Old Feb 17, 2015, 10:52 am

Programs: AA, TY, UR, UA, US, WN, MR, SPG
Originally Posted by JohnnyCash
Aperture Science.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by Bttc
In the US, monkeys are not considered service animals. Only dogs and miniature horses count as service animals. You could probably have one as an emotional support animal.

While one flying monkey is probably acceptable, a throng of evil flying monkeys will probably not be allowed on the plane.
Be careful about what kind of service miniature horse you get, though. I got a service miniature unicorn, and it seems like every other time I fly, the TSA gives me a hard time about it. They always want me to "take off its horn", as though I could afford that option.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 8:59 am

I would hate to be the guy in the seat in front of you when the flight attendant asks you to stow that unicorn under your seat for takeoff.

Originally Posted by bobert24
Be careful about what kind of service miniature horse you get, though. I got a service miniature unicorn, and it seems like every other time I fly, the TSA gives me a hard time about it. They always want me to "take off its horn", as though I could afford that option.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 9:08 am

Just look for a portal that lists http://www.orderfirewood.com of course!

You should be able to log more free flights using these guys.

Originally Posted by JohnnyCash
Old Feb 18, 2015, 9:46 am

Has anyone churned the new SpaceX Interstellar Rewards card? I already have over three million miles but it's still not enough for a round trip ticket and I'm not interested in just a one way.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 12:14 pm

Programs: DL PM/KM, AC *G, AS MVP-100K
Originally Posted by knopfler
Has anyone churned the new SpaceX Interstellar Rewards card? I already have over three million miles but it's still not enough for a round trip ticket and I'm not interested in just a one way.
DL Kryptonium Medallions who are SpaceX cardholders get enhanced availability for round trip flights. At least in theory; I've found them to be as rare as underseat unicorns.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 4:26 pm
Suspended

I have a solid 1/2 dz great unknown methods that Id Love to share but if I did so it would have to be in another thread since once I shared them they wouldnt be 'unknown' any longer.

So I guess not to step on this thread I will keep them to myself and not share any of them, that way I wouldnt be posting in the wrong thread.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 4:49 pm

I can share sweet-spots with VRs where you can literally cut MS fees in half.. (Also works for PPMC).. In return, pm me an unknown working MS method..
Old Feb 21, 2015, 1:50 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by WoodenRobot
I can share sweet-spots with VRs where you can literally cut MS fees in half.. (Also works for PPMC).. In return, pm me an unknown working MS method..
I just posted a good one for Prepadian, can you share?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.