Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reloadit master thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2016, 8:02 pm

Originally Posted by ericliujian
I add the pack to reloadit safe but could not add to my card. How long do I have to wait?
I believe around 2 hours or so. I bought a RL yesterday, loaded it into my safe about 45 minutes later and then loaded it onto a card about 3 hours later.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 8:23 am

is this even available in Chicago? I can't find any in store locator.

https://www.reloadit.com/StoreLocator
Old Feb 7, 2016, 1:32 pm

There is a daily limit of 1000 for Bill pay. This means if you are doing volume on your CC, you will be paying lot often and some CC companies have problem with this. So is this for low MS where you have to spend 4-5K in few months?

You may also transfer funds to other prepaid cards. Which is the popular prepaid card which lets you pay big bills such as at least 2-3K at a time.

Originally Posted by isriam

Try a cashier and purchase for 300 to see if its hard coded. Buy some groceries too.
Any specific reason why 300 and not 500? I believe all GC purchases are separate transaction, so they won't let you slide RL with grocery if that is what you meant.

Last edited by nfpa70e; Feb 7, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Old Feb 8, 2016, 6:27 pm

Reloadit Site

Has anyone been encountering glitches on the site. More glitches than normal I mean.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 10:35 pm

Originally Posted by sassy_heidi
Has anyone been encountering glitches on the site. More glitches than normal I mean.
Yes. The site is SUPER glitchy. And I am more happy about it. Keep the masses out of Safe
Old Feb 16, 2016, 1:52 pm

Last go around for me

Technical difficulties for three days. I wake up in a cold sweat at night screaming "Technical Difficulties, Technical Difficulties!"
Old Mar 5, 2016, 8:06 am

I purchased $500 Reloadit at StopnShop in CT w/ A/E Blue. I give it to cashier at the beginning so there's time in between scanning and paying. I also bought $50 of groceries. She didn't notice "cash only".
Reloadit's website looks like a teenager built it. When I go to "account" the only option is to change password. Don't they want my address or phone number? I like to check and recheck stuff,read fine print but there's no way.
Couldn't add payal card so I sent money to mortgage and am hoping it makes it there.
Old Mar 11, 2016, 10:47 am

Programs: AA XPlat
Anyone know how to remove empty packs from the safe?
I have a couple at $0.00 for weeks, they annoy me.
Old Mar 11, 2016, 5:53 pm

Originally Posted by BeckhamsTears
Anyone know how to remove empty packs from the safe?
I have a couple at $0.00 for weeks, they annoy me.
Maybe changing your password removes empty packs. It would make about as much sense as everything else on the reloadit safe website.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 9:55 pm

So now that TMO is ending, and Serve is slowly strangling itself, is there much use in this glitchy mess of a site anymore?
Old Apr 8, 2016, 7:44 am

sure, there are other options. just be careful if you dont want your money locked up for weeks.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 8:47 am

Originally Posted by isriam
sure, there are other options. just be careful if you dont want your money locked up for weeks.
I was more just generally curious, I don't personally have any known CC sources of RL, and never really pushed much volume through them when I did, but even at low volume it was a PITA...
Old Apr 8, 2016, 9:11 am

I have 6 safes. Still push them super hard. 4-5K loaded per week. Always have between 1-3K in there as I manage my funds. About 3-5 cards attached to each safe. Sure the site is glitchy and I have helped them resolve 2 software bugs already. About 4-5 "risk" issues in the past year where packs/accounts were locked up. But if you cooperate with them and be patience and polite, the matter is always resolved. This is my most prefered MS method. It costs me very little (TM refunds) and the cards' bill pay features are super fast.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 9:18 am

Originally Posted by hokiegl
I have 6 safes. Still push them super hard. 4-5K loaded per week. Always have between 1-3K in there as I manage my funds. About 3-5 cards attached to each safe. Sure the site is glitchy and I have helped them resolve 2 software bugs already. About 4-5 "risk" issues in the past year where packs/accounts were locked up. But if you cooperate with them and be patience and polite, the matter is always resolved. This is my most prefered MS method. It costs me very little (TM refunds) and the cards' bill pay features are super fast.
Impressive, I never got anywhere near that level with TMO, I had 4 cards I managed and that was it before my RL source got hard coded.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 5:41 pm

I'm using univision but treading lightly. Read someone had their funds frozen for 3 month. I load and then dump.

Netspend is out of the question once I found they have 5% savings. Tmo is shut down. What else?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.