Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JH (Jackson Hewitt) Preferred Card

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2014, 12:43 pm

Did people get a confirmation email for this? I got tipped off to this last week, applied, and pretty sure I got approved, but no card yet and I can't find an email either.
Old Jan 29, 2014, 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by pier11
Strange is that MVD was not able to identify me. Never had relationships with them...
Their identification system isn't up-to-date. I had the same problem with MVD but for some unknown reasons, I got 3 MVDs in mail a week from my unsuccessful enrollments. I wait a week or so, I might get lucky again.
Old Jan 29, 2014, 3:44 pm
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by BBPlaya13
Did people get a confirmation email for this? I got tipped off to this last week, applied, and pretty sure I got approved, but no card yet and I can't find an email either.
I received a simple email that said:

Thank You for Signing Up!

Congratulations. You will now receive messages from JH Preferred. We hope you enjoy your account and all the benefits it offers you. Thank you for choosing JH Preferred. Please visit us online at www.JHPreferred.com
Old Jan 29, 2014, 3:51 pm

Interesting, I never got an email. But it did jog my memory that I jotted down a login and that has an account for me.
Old Jan 29, 2014, 3:54 pm
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Interesting, I never got an email. But it did jog my memory that I jotted down a login and that has an account for me.
Yes... If I remember right, after I applied and got the account it said my card would be on it's way within 10 days or something...

When you log in does it show an card/account number and it's expiration? (like MVD if you have one)

That's probably the best way to check status.
Old Jan 29, 2014, 6:33 pm

I applied, pressed submit, and it shot me back to the front page. Went through the steps again with the same result. No confirmation, thanks for your application, nothing. No followup email. No option to set up login info. Not sure what bug was in their system yesterday, but this weirds me out.
Old Jan 29, 2014, 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by groundhog
I have a problem selecting state. Do you know how to fix this?
The state selection is a popup for some reason, so you probably have a pop-up blocker. I had this issue, turning the blocker off makes it work. Strange way of coding!
Old Jan 29, 2014, 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by healthnut
Yes... If I remember right, after I applied and got the account it said my card would be on it's way within 10 days or something...

When you log in does it show an card/account number and it's expiration? (like MVD if you have one)

That's probably the best way to check status.
Card number: xxxx-yyyyy
Expiration: aa/bb
Card Status: Inactive
Old Jan 29, 2014, 8:28 pm
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Card number: xxxx-yyyyy
Expiration: aa/bb
Card Status: Inactive
Mine shows inactive as well because I have not registered it yet. It looks like your app went through then!
Old Jan 30, 2014, 5:16 am
xp0

Even on an iphone I cant get the State to populate anything Everytime I fill out everything besides the State it doesnt go through.
Old Jan 30, 2014, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by xp0
Even on an iphone I cant get the State to populate anything Everytime I fill out everything besides the State it doesnt go through.
Try allowing popups.
Old Jan 30, 2014, 9:32 am

Programs: Marriott Gold, UA Premier Executive, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by KennyBSAT
Search for fter Marathon Man and read his posts about it.
I cannot find what you're referring to. Is this on flyertalk or does he have a blog?
Old Jan 30, 2014, 10:50 am

Programs: Delta silver, HH silver, IHG platinum, SPG gold, AMEX platinum
Lol, just type "Marathon Man flyertalk" in google. First link on the right

MM for President!
Old Jan 30, 2014, 11:29 am

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by IntegraR0064
I cannot find what you're referring to. Is this on flyertalk or does he have a blog?
he commented on my blog here about it:

http://milesabound.com/jackson-hewit...ad-compatible/
Old Jan 30, 2014, 2:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
I got the email confirming that I would receive communication from JH too, but not a confirmation of card. I can log into acct and shows inactive, which I assume will become active when I get card and activate it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.