Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JH (Jackson Hewitt) Preferred Card

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2014, 8:40 pm

I just activated my card and loaded two VR's 15 minutes ago and the funds still aren't showing in my account. Is it always this slow to show up?
Old Feb 26, 2014, 9:02 pm

Originally Posted by Rooks
I just activated my card and loaded two VR's 15 minutes ago and the funds still aren't showing in my account. Is it always this slow to show up?
Did you try logging out and logging back in?
Old Feb 26, 2014, 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by Barry2013
Did you try logging out and logging back in?
That worked, thanks.
Old Feb 26, 2014, 9:27 pm

Programs: Several dozen
Ditto. I need a pin reset and call in on the number given to talk to a live customer service representative. Nada, not even a talking Dodo. We're talking a shoe in for a spot on the top ten worst customer service numbers of all time.

Originally Posted by prokopon
Any tips on getting a real person on the phone? I feel like Alice in Wonderland with their phone tree. Having trouble setting up my online account using their website. I go through all the steps then when I press submit it shoots me back to the home page splash without confirmation notification, and the login info I had just selected doesn't log me in. Tried in chrome and in firefox. Popups enabled. Hmm... hoping the payoff justifies the rigamarole.
Old Feb 27, 2014, 5:40 am
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy
Ditto. I need a pin reset and call in on the number given to talk to a live customer service representative. Nada, not even a talking Dodo. We're talking a shoe in for a spot on the top ten worst customer service numbers of all time.
Yikes, that's not good. So far I haven't had any issues that require help, but it would be just my luck...

Has anyone tried contacting them online to ask for a direct line or complaining about the lack of communication?
Old Feb 27, 2014, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy
I just called and got a live person, albeit after multiple attempts and a ridiculous amount of effort. I did "1" for english, then something like "register for a new card" then something about if your online failed push whatever, then I got the hold for a rep.

Really annoying, but the lady was able to set the PIN in about a minute.
Old Feb 27, 2014, 10:02 am

Programs: HH Gold (again), US/UA/DL non-elite, ZE Presidents Circle, WN reluctant no fee convert.
This idea of having checks has merit.

I still remember how to write a check for a CC bill.

Have a question, too. I am missing my JHP/HRB use due to meeting VR monthly load limits.

Can I start back with JHP on March 1st? Thanks to anyone who knows the answer!
Old Feb 27, 2014, 10:06 am
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by jan_believes
This idea of having checks has merit.

I still remember how to write a check for a CC bill.

Have a question, too. I am missing my JHP/HRB use due to meeting VR monthly load limits.

Can I start back with JHP on March 1st? Thanks to anyone who knows the answer!
Yes! The $5k limit is on a calendar month basis.
Old Feb 27, 2014, 10:12 am

Programs: HH Gold (again), US/UA/DL non-elite, ZE Presidents Circle, WN reluctant no fee convert.
Originally Posted by healthnut
Yes! The $5k limit is on a calendar month basis.
OH, thank you so much, Healthnut.

It's not that it's such a great MS tool but it's one that I have experience with! ^

A Charles Victory Steven trip is now on my itinerary!
Old Feb 27, 2014, 10:14 am
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by jan_believes
OH, thank you so much, Healthnut.

It's not that it's such a great MS tool but it's one that I have experience with! ^

A CVS trip is now on my itinerary!
Of course! I honestly have not had problems with the JH Preferred, but I have stopped CA'ing for the most part, so I assume that's why (probably not, but I run with it!).
Old Feb 27, 2014, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by newtopoints
Btw DW and I we have 6 BB cards which all get maxed monthly.
How many CV's are you spreading this around? I suspect that $30k in volume a month from one person would make the most open minded CSRs a little nervous.
Old Feb 27, 2014, 2:41 pm
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by hambone47
How many CV's are you spreading this around? I suspect that $30k in volume a month from one person would make the most open minded CSRs a little nervous.
Nooo wayyy. CVS's cashiers are my closest friends now!
Old Feb 27, 2014, 3:57 pm

Programs: All
Originally Posted by hambone47
You suspect wrong, at least so far. At my local they get nervous if I miss a day.
Old Feb 27, 2014, 8:24 pm

anyone had issues buying MOs at walmart, both times I have tried it does not ask for a pin. It worked fine at my local grocer to buy a MO.
Old Feb 27, 2014, 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by drdrew450
anyone had issues buying MOs at walmart, both times I have tried it does not ask for a pin. It worked fine at my local grocer to buy a MO.
Laughed today as a CVS cashier (sorry DC) that i've become friends with showed me her cashback on Amex... (as I was making my purchase) she had 2100 cashback last month..... which made me think it was probably more than she makes working there

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.