FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Manufactured Spending (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending-719/)
-   -   T-Mobile Visa Prepaid - Bluebird Competitor for MS! (May not load w/CC) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1544106-t-mobile-visa-prepaid-bluebird-competitor-ms-may-not-load-w-cc.html)

cdancer20 May 12, 2014 6:51 am

Originally Posted by craz (Post 22846737)
Between Incomm and now this, if I was youI Id rethink this whole MSing.

Yea I was thinking the same. You seem to keep having issues. However, this one obviously isn't as bad as the Incomm situation so I guess it's still ok.

lovetea May 12, 2014 5:43 pm

Originally Posted by raccah (Post 22845229)
Please help - I bought a few reloadit and wehn trying to load them to TMobile I get this error:

Your Reloadit Pack appears to be in a status that will not allow funds to be transferred. Please contact customer service 1 (888) 633-9434.

I called and the card is not recognized! I paid money for them and I have a receipt and a print out that says activated - did I mess up or are they delaying access to the funds???

--------------------------------------
I got same message today with the reloadit card that bought yesterday....
I called number 1888 633-9434 and Not recognized too!!!

the Q is who I have to deal with? Tmobile or Reloadit? my Tmobile balance was 0.00 and still can log in

ericdabbs May 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by lovetea (Post 22853579)
--------------------------------------
I got same message today with the reloadit card that bought yesterday....
I called number 1888 633-9434 and Not recognized too!!!

the Q is who I have to deal with? Tmobile or Reloadit? my Tmobile balance was 0.00 and still can log in

Where are you guys buying these reloadits from? I haven't run into these issues but its not good to see this happening.

sybloc May 12, 2014 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by ChuckMango (Post 22847889)
Did it show up? I must admit pushing so many bps is making hard to track...

Not yet. Almost certain it's not going to show up at this point. It's been more than 10 days. Really torn because I don't want to call in but I'm not sure how else to resolve it. If it was a small amount I'd just let it go as collateral damage but it's a significant amount $xxxx.xx.

lovetea May 12, 2014 6:45 pm

Originally Posted by ericdabbs (Post 22853764)
Where are you guys buying these reloadits from? I haven't run into these issues but its not good to see this happening.

got it from stop and shop

ericdabbs May 12, 2014 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by sybloc (Post 22853855)
Not yet. Almost certain it's not going to show up at this point. It's been more than 10 days. Really torn because I don't want to call in but I'm not sure how else to resolve it. If it was a small amount I'd just let it go as collateral damage but it's a significant amount $xxxx.xx.

I think you have to suck it up and call in. If I were in your situation I would rather be out of this Tmobile game and get my money back than to hope for the payment to magically show up and be out $xxxx.xx. 10 days is way too long. If it took longer than 3 business days, I would already be worried. I think we all just fear that the CSR will just run through all of our transaction history and find out it was just load and dump to BP.

sybloc May 12, 2014 8:49 pm

Originally Posted by ericdabbs (Post 22853998)
I think you have to suck it up and call in. If I were in your situation I would rather be out of this Tmobile game and get my money back than to hope for the payment to magically show up and be out $xxxx.xx. 10 days is way too long. If it took longer than 3 business days, I would already be worried. I think we all just fear that the CSR will just run through all of our transaction history and find out it was just load and dump to BP.

Problem is I have 3 t-mob cards (family/friends) that I max out with r-lits each day. Haven't bothered to switch IPs during BP sessions so they'll probably close down all 3.

Adding to the frustration is that most of my r-lit partner cards have already been closed down due to abuse ("card not used as intended") including Netspend, Account Now (still owes me refund checks), Only1, Reach, Vision, CT, PayPower, etc. Without T-Mob I'm out of the rlit game.

ericdabbs May 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Originally Posted by sybloc (Post 22854409)
Problem is I have 3 t-mob cards (family/friends) that I max out with r-lits each day. Haven't bothered to switch IPs during BP sessions so they'll probably close down all 3.

Adding to the frustration is that most of my r-lit partner cards have already been closed down due to abuse ("card not used as intended") including Netspend, Account Now (still owes me refund checks), Only1, Reach, Vision, CT, PayPower, etc. Without T-Mob I'm out of the rlit game.

You can continue to wait until pigs fly but you are out a ton of money that you have to float. Why you would max out rlits each day is beyond me. That is just asinine given the scrutiny that the Tmobile card has been given recently. Up to you but if I were in your case, I would call and try to get this resolved. 10 days is beyond ridiculous for a BP so something must be wrong. I doubt changing IP address is going to do anything. This is not AP. If they were to shut you down, I promise you it is not because you were BPing on the same IP address.

I care more about getting my money back but thats just me. If you can manage to float the amount without having to call...go for it but at some point the amount you get in MS does not make up the large sum of funds that are being held up by Tmobile currently.

BADELAYS May 13, 2014 12:38 pm

Paying Citi

Can anyone confirm if paying Citi via phone using this card is good?

I was planning to pay $1k

I don't want a shut down for that reason ( I have been unlocked once and am sticking to BP for most part since then)

ibleed0range May 13, 2014 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by BADELAYS (Post 22858072)
Can anyone confirm if paying Citi via phone using this card is good?

I was planning to pay $1k

I don't want a shut down for that reason ( I have been unlocked once and am sticking to BP for most part since then)

Paid 20K to CITI using this card over the phone, your good

sybloc May 13, 2014 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by ericdabbs (Post 22854940)
Why you would max out rlits each day is beyond me. That is just asinine given the scrutiny that the Tmobile card has been given recently.

All these MS avenues eventually get shut down (and replaced with new ones) so I go as hard as I can while the opportunity exists. Would rather have 1 stellar month than 6 mediocre months. I used to believe in the "fly under the radar" strategy but have come full circle.

I do agree, though, that it's too much money to float and have filed a dispute.

ericdabbs May 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Originally Posted by sybloc (Post 22860111)
All these MS avenues eventually get shut down (and replaced with new ones) so I go as hard as I can while the opportunity exists. Would rather have 1 stellar month than 6 mediocre months. I used to believe in the "fly under the radar" strategy but have come full circle.

I do agree, though, that it's too much money to float and have filed a dispute.

How much have you done in Rlits so far on the Tmobile card? Yes it seems like are prepared to get shutdown if prompted so just suck it up and deal with it. Like you said..if you hit it hard, expect to get a ton of attention so a block or hold on your account should not be a surprised. Its naive to think you can hit it hard and then be entirely surprised when you get shutdown.

thehawk75 May 13, 2014 8:38 pm

... and locked again. Given the stern warning about my activity last time and that I really didn't change the so called'not using as intended' behavior, and instead rampped it up...I wouldn't be surprised if it's locked for good. Well... used the opportunity to request the monthly fee refund on the same ticket as the 'unlock request'...

At any rate if this is 'the end', it was a good run.

ChuckMango May 14, 2014 1:02 am

Originally Posted by thehawk75 (Post 22860654)
... and locked again. Given the stern warning about my activity last time and that I really didn't change the so called'not using as intended' behavior, and instead rampped it up...I wouldn't be surprised if it's locked for good. Well... used the opportunity to request the monthly fee refund on the same ticket as the 'unlock request'...

At any rate if this is 'the end', it was a good run.

Same here, when I try to load a RL it gives me an error:

"Your reloadit pack appears to be in a status that will not allow funds to be transferred. Pls contact CS @..."

Sounds like the fat lady sang. Have not gotten my warning yet so will unload via WM BP going forward.

BADELAYS May 14, 2014 9:14 am

Originally Posted by ibleed0range (Post 22859128)
Paid 20K to CITI using this card over the phone, your good

thank you - gives a little more confidence. Went ahead and made 1k payment.
Posted as a Retail transaction.