FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Manufactured Spending (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending-719/)
-   -   T-Mobile Visa Prepaid - Bluebird Competitor for MS! (May not load w/CC) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1544106-t-mobile-visa-prepaid-bluebird-competitor-ms-may-not-load-w-cc.html)

Zgirl May 2, 2014 10:58 pm

Originally Posted by commdiver (Post 22801675)
Wow, that is useless lol

The BP delivery has always said 15 days but it's been really only 3 days! Mobile or not!

Beachcombers May 3, 2014 3:54 am

I recently got the t-mobile visa prepaid card and have never been able to pay a bill. For each payee I try to enter, I get the error message. Their customer support is worthless. I emailed, was to hear back within two days and have heard nothing in a week. I called, the tech denied any problems with the system, said I must be entering wrong info or the payee isn't available to get the error message. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told one would call me within a day or two (four days now without a call). If they're having troubles, they should at least just say the system's down.

ibleed0range May 3, 2014 5:19 am

Anyone getting an error when trying to log in?

crapz1 May 3, 2014 10:24 am

Originally Posted by yasn (Post 22798265)
I was charged $5.00 for "Monthly Maintenance Fee" on 4/27 even though I am a T-M subscribed and I loaded more than $500 to the card in Apr. Will the fee be reverse by itself or I need to call?

Had the same thing happen to me. Called in and they reversed it for me immediately.

skitch23 May 3, 2014 2:21 pm

Originally Posted by ibleed0range (Post 22802552)
Anyone getting an error when trying to log in?

Not here.... Just did a reloadit on my card and did a BP on my mom's card. Everything worked as it should (albeit a little slower than usual).

ericdabbs May 3, 2014 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by crapz1 (Post 22803546)
Had the same thing happen to me. Called in and they reversed it for me immediately.

Freakin BS. The monthly fee just hit for me as well. How does their system not detect if you have loaded more than $500. OH well looks like I have to call up the number to clear it up.

thehawk75 May 3, 2014 7:54 pm

seems bp is back... but all payees have been nuked. Since I'm using the mobile app right now, will re-enter necessary payee info later (assuming that works). Also had to re-accept the bp t&c's again.

ericdabbs May 3, 2014 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by thehawk75 (Post 22805642)
seems bp is back... but all payees have been nuked. Since I'm using the mobile app right now, will re-enter necessary payee info later (assuming that works). Also had to re-accept the bp t&c's again.

I can confirm my Payees have been nuked too. I am having trouble adding Payees though. It says "The information you entered does not match our records. Please try again."

Anyone else seeing this error when trying to add your Payees back. I am trying to add my Amex CC and it won't let me. Haven't tried adding a Chase card though.

rambo May 3, 2014 8:38 pm

I am getting the same error message. (tried Amex and Diners card)
All the saved payees have been wiped out.

Originally Posted by ericdabbs (Post 22805712)
I can confirm my Payees have been nuked too. I am having trouble adding Payees though. It says "The information you entered does not match our records. Please try again."

Anyone else seeing this error when trying to add your Payees back. I am trying to add my Amex CC and it won't let me. Haven't tried adding a Chase card though.

coolblues May 3, 2014 11:53 pm

Originally Posted by rambo (Post 22805766)
I am getting the same error message. (tried Amex and Diners card)
All the saved payees have been wiped out.

try mobile App...

ericdabbs May 3, 2014 11:59 pm

I just checked my account and my payees have all shown up. Maybe it was a glitch before. If you had issues accessing your payees before check it again now, your payees should appear again.

Quarantine May 4, 2014 1:24 am

Probably a silly question, but I'm not from the US and am new to this. What does "T-Mobile Wireless Customer" mean -- will I qualify for fee-free transactions if I have a T-Mobile prepaid SIM card ($30/month plan)? Or does it have to be a postpaid plan?

nopoints May 4, 2014 10:23 am

Originally Posted by Quarantine (Post 22806470)
Probably a silly question, but I'm not from the US and am new to this. What does "T-Mobile Wireless Customer" mean -- will I qualify for fee-free transactions if I have a T-Mobile prepaid SIM card ($30/month plan)? Or does it have to be a postpaid plan?

Works fine for my $30/mo t-mobile prepaid plan. If I recall correctly, all
they asked for was for your t-mobile tel#.

Quarantine May 4, 2014 10:28 am

Good to know, thanks nopoints!

yasn May 4, 2014 11:29 am

Originally Posted by crapz1 (Post 22803546)

The reversed it immediately as you can see the credit in your account in minutes? Or it took couple of days?