Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Can I use BB or Amazon Payments to send paper checks?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2013, 7:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold

Hey all,
I pay $638 a month (paper check) to a land owner. Does anyone know of any ways I could possibly use a credit card to send those monthly payments so I can reap rewards/points? Lets say that the land owner will not have the ability to accept credit cards, only paper checks...so I need to figure out how to go from CC --> paper check = profit.
Old Oct 4, 2013, 7:28 am

CC --> VR --> BB --> paper check (I forget, but I think you can still order the checks for free until January)

Edit: You get a stack of paperchecks and you have to pre-approve the amount with BB before you hand over the check to landlord.
Old Oct 4, 2013, 8:25 am
mia
Flyertalk Posting Legend Moderator: Credit Card Programs, American Express, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures.

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Please see this thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...er-checks.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.