Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vision prepaid card

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2013, 8:48 pm

Originally Posted by PainCorp
Somehow manufacturing spending with a prepaid card that you can't load with a CC....

I think I'm missing something too....
On the website it looks like you can load for free from paypal and withdraw for free to a bank account. Looks like the main limit is load $2500 per day and spend $2500 per day? Is there a monthly limit?

Last edited by ddallas; Apr 2, 2013 at 9:06 pm
Old Apr 2, 2013, 11:24 pm

Watch out for PayPal shutdown. It makes its seem like a feature it looks more like a 'load and unload to a bank account.' I tried it out myself, however YMMV and risk getting your Paypal shutdown.
Originally Posted by ddallas
On the website it looks like you can load for free from paypal and withdraw for free to a bank account. Looks like the main limit is load $2500 per day and spend $2500 per day? Is there a monthly limit?
Old Apr 3, 2013, 3:18 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by wpast
Watch out for PayPal shutdown. It makes its seem like a feature it looks more like a 'load and unload to a bank account.' I tried it out myself, however YMMV and risk getting your Paypal shutdown.
Very valid point, I try to avoid using Paypal as they function much like a bank with debit cards and holding money, etc. But they can hold funds for a long time if something triggers a fraud alert. Not worth the PITA it might become IMHO.
Old Apr 3, 2013, 6:04 am

Programs: Marriot Rewards, Southwest Rapid rewards, Emerald Club, Avis Preferred
Do you mind Pming me regarding this product?
Old Apr 3, 2013, 8:16 am
Suspended

Given that you can already unload from PP to a bank or thru one of their own card products, what advantage does this offer?
Old Apr 3, 2013, 8:28 am

Originally Posted by Stoughton
Given that you can already unload from PP to a bank or thru one of their own card products, what advantage does this offer?
Can you set paypal to pull from a credit card for free (when you have no paypal balance) and load the Vision card and then move the money from Vision to a bank for free? Trying to think how to load from a credit card for free and deposit in a bank account for free.
Old Apr 3, 2013, 9:11 am

No, you need to have funds in your Paypal account to withdraw the money. Oh and it takes 4 days transfer.
Can you set paypal to pull from a credit card for free (when you have no paypal balance) and load the Vision card and then move the money from Vision to a bank for free? Trying to think how to load from a credit card for free and deposit in a bank account for free.
Old Apr 3, 2013, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by Stoughton
The advantage is you can load with a MoneyPak reload card. The disadvantage are the monthly fees and finding MPs that can be bought with CCs are hard to find.

This is a card way down my list of products I'd want to use. But if other avenues get shut down, may have to hold my nose.
Old Apr 3, 2013, 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by farwest101
The advantage is you can load with a MoneyPak reload card. The disadvantage are the monthly fees and finding MPs that can be bought with CCs are hard to find.

This is a card way down my list of products I'd want to use. But if other avenues get shut down, may have to hold my nose.
And that you won't be able to do it but once or twice before PP sends you a not so nice email.
Old Apr 3, 2013, 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by thorax
And that you won't be able to do it but once or twice before PP sends you a not so nice email.

Whats does paypal have to do with moneypak?
Old Feb 26, 2015, 10:31 am
jk2

Does anybody still use this card? I cannot reload it with ReloadIts anymore. Wondering, if they removed this option or it is a problem with my account...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.