Wiki Posts
Search

Lifetime status

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2024, 5:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OWE, *Gold, STE+, Globalist, Titanium, Spire, Diamond
Lifetime status

Loyaltylobby recently wrote about MH restoring arrival access to Plats. Apparently this includes lifetime Plats who get +2 guests instead of the usual +1. Does anyone know the criteria for lifetime platinum? SQ has lifetime PPS but it’s no longer open to new members, guessing it’s the same for MH?
Old Mar 28, 2024, 1:27 am

Originally Posted by ALGU
Loyaltylobby recently wrote about MH restoring arrival access to Plats. Apparently this includes lifetime Plats who get +2 guests instead of the usual +1. Does anyone know the criteria for lifetime platinum? SQ has lifetime PPS but it’s no longer open to new members, guessing it’s the same for MH?
read this too, would like to know if anyone know about it.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 12:08 am

Programs: VS Gold
Originally Posted by kayzng
read this too, would like to know if anyone know about it.
Somebody said it's 10m lifetime miles and invite only.
lsquare likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 4:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by Rob W
Somebody said it's 10m lifetime miles and invite only.
Where can we get more details?
Old Mar 30, 2024, 10:00 pm

Originally Posted by lsquare
Where can we get more details?
There is none. My guess is that it's new as previously the 'secret' tier was called 'Platinum Plus' which you can see referred to very occasionally in things like the in-flight-magazine or even the old head of Enrich Programs LinkedIn bio. I've not seen reference to Lifetime Platinum before, even accidently, prior to this occasion.
lsquare likes this.
Old Mar 31, 2024, 3:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by immunedata
There is none. My guess is that it's new as previously the 'secret' tier was called 'Platinum Plus' which you can see referred to very occasionally in things like the in-flight-magazine or even the old head of Enrich Programs LinkedIn bio. I've not seen reference to Lifetime Platinum before, even accidently, prior to this occasion.
So is there a lifetime Platinum tier in addition to a secret "Platinum Plus" tier? 10 million miles as in butt in seat miles?
Old Apr 10, 2024, 7:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OWE, *Gold, STE+, Globalist, Titanium, Spire, Diamond
Originally Posted by lsquare
So is there a lifetime Platinum tier in addition to a secret "Platinum Plus" tier? 10 million miles as in butt in seat miles?
I’m not sure about the 10MM and how that’s measured. tbh that’s excessively high given UAs invitation only GS is lifetime at just 4MM.

From what I’ve read, there’s multiple flavors of Platinum.
Standard Platinum
Nominated Platinum
Honorary Platinum
Lifetime Platinum
Platinum Plus
-formerly 130K miles entirely on MH J/F
Govt of Malaysia Platinum
-previously benefited from reduced elite thresholds
Corporate Platinum
-Based on sales relationship with MH

The latter two also has Silver and Gold equivalents. I’m guessing honorary and lifetime are probably discretionary based on influence, so likely high ranking govt officials, royal family, VIPs, etc.
lsquare and wantan like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.