Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to get an online refund

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2022, 4:44 pm
Original Poster

How to get an online refund

Hi everyone! I just booked a Economy Flex ticket with MH and was just exploring the refund options. My understanding is that I can refund the ticket online if needed as I booked it with the MH website directly and paid using a credit card. However I couldn't find the refund option in 'Manage Booking'... would really appreciate if I can get some advice on how to refund online... (I have searched this forum and online as well...) Thanks guys!
Old Dec 27, 2022, 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by bobiguous
Hi everyone! I just booked a Economy Flex ticket with MH and was just exploring the refund options. My understanding is that I can refund the ticket online if needed as I booked it with the MH website directly and paid using a credit card. However I couldn't find the refund option in 'Manage Booking'... would really appreciate if I can get some advice on how to refund online... (I have searched this forum and online as well...) Thanks guys!
for my reservation I have the refund button in manage booking
Old Dec 29, 2022, 7:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lfc84
for my reservation I have the refund button in manage booking
Thanks for your help! I messaged MH in FB Messenger and they said my ticket qualifies for full refund but it needs to be done via the call centre. It’s odd.
Old Dec 30, 2022, 2:29 am
Original Poster

Just updating this thread in case anyone else has the same issue. I can now see the “cancel and refund” option on both the website and the app (which just wraps around the website). Maybe there was a bug or it’s just a delay on showing the option.
Old Jan 4, 2023, 4:54 pm

Programs: Oneworld Emerald, EBG
I have been waiting for more than 7 months for the refund so be patient !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.