Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

Singapore to Kuala Lumpur codeshare with SQ

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2022, 6:01 am
Original Poster

Hi, does Malaysia Airlines still have codeshare flights from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur with Singapore Airlines?

If I book through Malaysia Airlines but choose a codeshare flight operated by SQ, do I check in at the MH or SQ counter? Which lounges am I entitled to use? Thanks for your advice!
Old Dec 12, 2022, 10:03 am

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
Yes they still codeshare on each other's flights. Always check-in with the operating carrier. You'll get access to the SQ lounges (SKL if J, KFG if *G).

Is there a particular reason you'd want to book the codeshare flight? This could potentially complicate your FFP earnings, however small it may be. And if you're leaving in the evening, an MH-operated and marketed flight unlocks far more interesting lounge options in SIN (QF J/F, BA, potentially QR).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.