Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

Miles redemption booking with flexible dates?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2020, 6:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: MH Gold, AC Super Elite, UA Platinum, Accor All Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite

Hi All,

I tried to find the answer here, but couldn't find anything..
I was wondering, if I'd book a QR round trip in J with MH miles, would I get a ticket with flexible date changes?

Thanks for your advice!
Old Jun 19, 2020, 10:59 pm

You need to ask this question in the MH forum. QR are only operating the flights, all rules are by MH program.
Old Jun 21, 2020, 2:52 am

Yes - you will.

That I’m quite certain but can’t recall if it’s for six or twelve month period. And there may be a USD20 or USD40 change fee.
Old Jun 21, 2020, 3:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: MH Gold, AC Super Elite, UA Platinum, Accor All Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Zawnet
Yes - you will.

That I’m quite certain but can’t recall if it’s for six or twelve month period. And there may be a USD20 or USD40 change fee.
That would be fantastic. Would you mind sharing how you now? Is it because of QR or MH policy?
Old Jun 22, 2020, 4:12 pm

Originally Posted by quinzinho
That would be fantastic. Would you mind sharing how you now? Is it because of QR or MH policy?
Because have done a few of those.

It would be Enrich policy for OW flight redemptions.
Old Jun 24, 2020, 4:32 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Zawnet
Because have done a few of those.

It would be Enrich policy for OW flight redemptions.
Alright, thank you for your info!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.