Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MH new PNR

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2017, 1:32 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
I got my 6 digit PRN yesterday for some upcoming F & J flights in October. On the MH app and myflightapp its shows my original seat selection still. However when I check on expert flyer, it shows those seats are available - should I be concerned?
Old Jun 13, 2017, 3:41 am
Suspended

Programs: Enrich Sapphire. Kris Flyer Silver.Le Club Accorhotels,Starwood.
Originally Posted by barneyb
I got my 6 digit PRN yesterday for some upcoming F & J flights in October. On the MH app and myflightapp its shows my original seat selection still. However when I check on expert flyer, it shows those seats are available - should I be concerned?
Call or stop by an MH ticketing office and double check.
I would not depend on the seat being confirmed.

I had booked 1A on my flight recently and then was told at the check in desk the whole row 1 was blocked off and re-assigned 3A.

Upon boarding, the whole row 1 was empty with 1 passenger seated in 1C.

Their system is either giving problems or...
Old Jun 13, 2017, 4:03 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by wolf72
Call or stop by an MH ticketing office and double check.
I would not depend on the seat being confirmed.

I had booked 1A on my flight recently and then was told at the check in desk the whole row 1 was blocked off and re-assigned 3A.

Upon boarding, the whole row 1 was empty with 1 passenger seated in 1C.

Their system is either giving problems or...
Thanks - I just phoned them and they confirmed the seats I was expecting. Expertflyer still shows them as available though. I also tried a dummy booking and couldn't get any F searches to work on the MH website post mid July... Still quite a few bugs and data feed issues it seems with the recent system upgrades.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.