Search

Fast track on BKK ?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2017, 12:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Oneworld Emerald, EBG
Fast track on BKK ?

Hi everyone.
Maybe asked before but just wondering if I get access to Fast track security/immigration at Suvarnabhumi?
I am travelling in Biz BKK-KUL and I'm also OWE.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 12:47 am

Programs: QR-G, TK-E , WY-G
Yes, you can, at the check in desk they will give you the premium lane pass; as OWE you are entitled to the Premium Lane pass whatever class you'll fly with MH.
For the lounge, my personal advice is to use the Cathay lounge, with the Sakura Lounge as alternative.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 4:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
But beware... even for the Premium Lane, there was a queue about 50 ft long when I was there 3 weeks ago and security still took about 30 mins to move along! There was pandemonium at the economy lanes... it was mental !
Old Mar 29, 2017, 4:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
But beware... even for the Premium Lane, there was a queue about 50 ft long when I was there 3 weeks ago and security still took about 30 mins to move along! There was pandemonium at the economy lanes... it was mental !
I have noticed this over the past 18 months. I do note that unless flying THAI in J/F (where there is a dedicated fastback lane), that the 'regular' fast track lanes are a lot more congested. I note that fast track has been expanded to include family with children - which seems to have added to the crowds, especially over high tourist seasons.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 1:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Oneworld Emerald, EBG
Thanx.
Used Priority lane many times when travelling with Finnair or Cathay with no problems or delays. This time 11 am departure so hopefully no queues, just do not wanna come too early to the airport.
Thank you once again !
Old Mar 29, 2017, 7:11 pm

Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
Approx what time is this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.