Wiki Posts
Search

Nice hotel in Dallas / Ft. Worth and Oklahoma City, OK

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2009, 1:00 am
Original Poster

Nice hotel in Dallas / Ft. Worth and Oklahoma City, OK

Hey there everyone!

I'm getting married in November and we have bee kicking some things around about what to do after the wedding. We both think it'd be okay to just go back to our place, but we also have kicked around getting a nice room (possibly a romance package or etc) for our first night then check out. About 3 days later we're driving to DFW (the soon to be Mrs. AerOk wants to show off all of the "Just Married" paraphernalia that will be strewn about our vehicle, and the fare was substantially less expensive) to catch a United flight to SFO and subsequently onto LIH. Because our flight is so early, we're going to be driving down the day before so we won't run the risk of missing the flight.

Alrighty, does anybody have any recommendations for very nice hotels in Oklahoma City and DFW? I've thought about the Skirvin or Waterford in OKC, but because I live here I've never had the need to stay at either. Also, I'm thinking Irving-ish for DFW as I've set up a limo transfer from a "local" (obviously TBA) hotel to DFW, so we will need a place that will allow us to leave a car for 8-9 days.

Any ideas?

Cheers!

Last edited by AerOklahoma; Aug 18, 2009 at 3:13 am Reason: Wine and late nights don't add up to quality posts
Old Aug 17, 2009, 4:05 am

Fours Seasons, Irving
Grand Hyatt DFW terminal D
Old Aug 17, 2009, 4:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dano18
Fours Seasons, Irving
Grand Hyatt DFW terminal D
I know the Hyatts stay, park, and fly rates are pretty expensive especially because we're going to be gone longer than the 5(?) days included in the rate. I think it's about $22/day for every day one goes over; also I've coordinated a limousine transfer from a "local" hotel.

Does the Four Seasons allow a client to park their car for the week?

If anyone knows of hotels that allow this and just happen to know the rate per day (I think $5/day is the norm?) please post as well!

Thanks again!

Last edited by AerOklahoma; Aug 18, 2009 at 3:13 am Reason: Wine and late nights don't add up to quality posts

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.