Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Paradise in Grand Cayman

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2007, 5:35 pm
Original Poster

Talking Paradise in Grand Cayman

Has anyone been to Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman? I just got back and stayed at this great place called Coral Stone Club. We went with a small group as a corporate retreat, but I can't wait to go back with my family. It's right on the beach. All the units are three bedroom so it's great for any group of people more than 2 or 3. The price is very reasonable and it's luxury living. We were right across the street from a liquor store, restaurants, shops and a supermarket. The place also has the cutest fitness center, tennis and BBQ for guests to use. Our meetings were held at the Ritz, but I'm so glad we didn't stay there. The beach was packed with people, all inches from each other and most of the units are across the street and several minute walk to the beach. They also cost more (which I didn't mind because I wasn't paying, but when I go back I want the best deal I can get.) The space at the pool and beach per person and the intimate beach experience helped me "retreat". LOL. Anyway, just thought to share.
Old Jul 25, 2007, 7:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

welcome to FT
Old Jul 25, 2007, 8:05 pm
msv
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CaribbeanLover
Has anyone been to Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman? I just got back and stayed at this great place called Coral Stone Club. We went with a small group as a corporate retreat, but I can't wait to go back with my family. It's right on the beach. All the units are three bedroom so it's great for any group of people more than 2 or 3. The price is very reasonable and it's luxury living. We were right across the street from a liquor store, restaurants, shops and a supermarket. The place also has the cutest fitness center, tennis and BBQ for guests to use. Our meetings were held at the Ritz, but I'm so glad we didn't stay there. The beach was packed with people, all inches from each other and most of the units are across the street and several minute walk to the beach. They also cost more (which I didn't mind because I wasn't paying, but when I go back I want the best deal I can get.) The space at the pool and beach per person and the intimate beach experience helped me "retreat". LOL. Anyway, just thought to share.
Welcome to FT!!

Sure I've been to the 7 mile beach. The place I stayed burned down some years ago but it is a great place to walk/jog/snorkle. I've been there on cruises (which isn't nearly as nice) several times. I was also there in a terrible heat spell which I think was 1978. Snorkeling is great just off shore. Food was pretty expensive and make sure your hamburger isn't made out of turtle. Cruise ships tend you dump you at a couple of places so avoid these where you stay. It's also a great place for kids!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.