Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2005, 8:40 am
Original Poster

Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai

Has anyone stayed there recently? Tripadvisor only has one review from back in January. I searched the forums and found only oblique references to the property, however apologies if I have missed anything.

We're planning on a possible 2-night visit in a couple weeks at the promotional rate for the villas but we're concerned about the construction still going on. Should we be?

Also, any tips or advice on the property? It looks amazing - we'd love to hear experiences.
Old Apr 18, 2005, 9:09 am

Programs: AA EXP
I posted a review here during my stay there back in february. I tried searching for it, but apparently search is still having issues since I couldn't get any results.

After some poking around I found the link:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403047

In general.... we really liked it there and by now I'm sure that it's greatly improved. If something isn't answered in that thread feel free to post more questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.