Wiki Posts
Search

Pens from Four Seasons

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2011, 3:49 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, SWA CP
Sitting in FS LV right now staring at the pen. This is as close as I can find:
Sheaffter 100

Hang on. I just went through my room and there are 2 different types of pens. I'm certain this is one of them: FS Pen

Last edited by mike_la_jolla; Aug 5, 2011 at 8:15 pm
Old Aug 5, 2011, 11:57 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, Avis PC, Global Entry
I make a trip every once in a while to the FS NY or SF and buy an overpriced drink just so I can "borrow" one pen when they bring the bill and another when they bring the check. I wish there was a cheaper way to get my hands on these pens.
Old Aug 6, 2011, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by MumbaiFlyer
I make a trip every once in a while to the FS NY or SF and buy an overpriced drink just so I can "borrow" one pen when they bring the bill and another when they bring the check. I wish there was a cheaper way to get my hands on these pens.
You could just ask for one...
Old Feb 23, 2015, 5:29 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Sky Club, United Club, Admirals Club, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold
I guess every couple of years someone has the same idea? Must be a good pen, four seasons has been using it for more than a decade? I stay at a FS a couple times a year and have a handful of these pens (in the photo above, bottom). I like it a lot and have been trying to find out how to buy a carton myself. One reason I like them is that they are about 3/4 the size of a normal pen but 2x as rugged (all steel, or all metal anyway). So they fit nicely into pockets and I keep one attached to a mini-notebook I carry. You would think whomever makes them would promote them as the pen of fine hotels or something... I did find some similar pens on alibaba but I often find that site hard to use...
Old Feb 23, 2015, 7:17 pm

Programs: Virtuoso,Stars,Belmond Bellini,Dorchester Diamond,FSPP, Pen Club, Rosewood Elite, Hyatt Prive
I like the FS pens, but the Langham's pink and gold variety are also pretty fabulous!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.