Ritz Carlton - Battery Park NYC

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2002, 7:21 pm
Original Poster

Ritz Carlton - Battery Park NYC

Any comments at all?
Old Oct 22, 2002, 7:34 pm
In Memoriam

Location: Grand Rapids, MI USA UA 1K, AA EXP 1MM, SQ PPS, BA GOLD, Hyatt D, Hertz Plat and AMEX Cent
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Jon Gegenheimer:
Any comments at all? </font>
Modern
Old Oct 23, 2002, 4:50 am

Modern good or modern bad?

Rates are reasonable for a 5* property, but I've been reluctant to stay so far downtown, fearing lack of things to do (particularly dining)
Old Oct 24, 2002, 12:08 am

There are plenty of places to dine however, after the offices shut down the area becomes dead. Additionally, you must factor in the 15-20 minute commute to midtown.
Old Oct 25, 2002, 8:31 am

Programs: UA plat (1 mm miler) ; AA plat (2 mm miler); Marriott lifetime Titanium
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by aaflyer81:
There are plenty of places to dine however, after the offices shut down the area becomes dead. Additionally, you must factor in the 15-20 minute commute to midtown. </font>
15-20 minutes to midtown would be after dinner...figure longer before dinner during rush hour. OTOH, Tribeca, SOHO, and Greenwich Village aren't so far and full of great dining.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.