Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Four Seasons "Driveable Vacations" promotion

Old May 11, 20, 3:44 pm
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders

This has just been announced ... three different FS city hotels on the east coast. The promotion includes...
  • upgrade at time of booking
  • guaranteed 4 pm late check-out
  • complimentary Parking
  • combines with Preferred Partner amenities
  • combines with 3rd Night Free

Offer starts on the following dates and extends to September 7, but it needs to booked directly with the hotel, no online.
1MAY at FS Philadelphia
19MAY at FS One Dalton Boston
6JUN at FS New York Downtown
We are not allowed to post FSPP amenities on public websites; just PM for the details for any of these hotels.
BESVISOR and SanDiego1K like this.

Last edited by DavidO; May 11, 20 at 4:02 pm
Old May 11, 20, 7:12 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DavidO View Post
...We are not allowed to post FSPP amenities on public websites; just PM for the details for any of these hotels.
Maybe travel agents can't currently post these amenities, but they sure used to in the past. Here's the list from back when the program was started, they are remarkably similar to Amex FHR except FSPP is supposed to get upgrade at checkin priority ahead of Amex FHR. That's irrelevant with this promotion since the upgrade is guaranteed at booking. Anyhow, here's the original list:

• One-category upgrade based on availability at time of check-in
• Wecome note at check-in acknowledging travel agency/agent and amenities being extended
• Daily full American breakfast for two through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
• Preferred Partner Value-Added amenity (minimum value: USD85)

Since that list was published, I believe free internet has been added (or maybe it's included for everyone). Someone correct me if I got it wrong.
offerendum likes this.

Last edited by RichardInSF; May 11, 20 at 7:17 pm
Old May 11, 20, 8:52 pm
Original Member

We’re chopped liver on the West Coast?
Old May 12, 20, 7:31 am
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, AMAN, Rosewood Elite, RC STARS, Belmond Bellini, Hyatt Prive, Shangri-La, etc.
Originally Posted by KatW View Post
We’re chopped liver on the West Coast?
LOL!! Will get you the hook ups

P.S. love that you're on Billions
KatW likes this.
Old May 12, 20, 9:46 pm

Programs: AMEX Cent., Relais & Chateaux, LHW, SLH
Some of the tips might need to be updated....? Pretty sure broadway, baseball and orchestra are not going to be available for a while.....

Hope to see more FS doing drivable vacay promos!
offerendum likes this.
Old May 13, 20, 2:56 pm
Suspended

Were chopped liver on the West Coast?
People actually like to go to the FS locations on the West Coast. So no need for any promo. As opposed to the curious curation of FS options offered for this promo on the East Coast. I've not heard of many who love the FS Boston One Dalton, nor many dying to go to downtown NY, nor many dying to hit up Philadelphia.
Old May 13, 20, 4:18 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG Gold. I share these affiliations so that you can ask me questions about the programs
We just came back from the Four Seasons One Dalton and I was very impressed with the King Prime view rooms, and if the spa and pool was open, would make a beeline to this location for a relaxing getaway. At the current rates, its a steal. Its a 5 minute walk to Newbury street and a 10-15 walk to the Public Gardens. We walked all over Beacon Hill and the historic district and had a great time. Room service and housekeeping were excellent and they helped arrange very good delivery from the best restaurants in town. This experience makes me want to try out the FS NYC Downtown location in a few weeks depending on the situation in the city. If the museums (the Rodin museum etc), hotel spa and pool were open, we would also enjoy visiting Philadelphia.

Last edited by Goodmorning2U; May 13, 20 at 6:49 pm
Old May 13, 20, 5:52 pm
Original Member

I doubt Four Seasons in SF, LA and Seattle are being overrun by eager guests.
offerendum and lb8001 like this.
Old May 13, 20, 6:42 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG Gold. I share these affiliations so that you can ask me questions about the programs
I doubt Four Seasons in SF, LA and Seattle are being overrun by eager guests.
Agreed. My understanding is that they are not open yet.
Old May 14, 20, 12:05 pm

Philadelphia is closed until June 1, despite the May 1 date in the offer.
Old May 15, 20, 8:55 am
Aman Contributor Badge

With most large corporations curtailing non-essential business travel until 2021, Im sure FS is going to be doing a lot more of these for their urban properties.

That said I agree with some others thats its an interesting promotion for them to promote activities that probably wont be open for awhile (i.e. museums)

Search this Thread