Reload this Page >

Inspirato Pass Program

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Inspirato Pass Program

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2019, 9:59 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
What about the Silversea & River Cruise benefits? These are "experiences, as well as safaris, they seem like a good deal.
Old Nov 6, 2019, 8:59 pm

Originally Posted by gkbiiii
What about the Silversea & River Cruise benefits? These are "experiences, as well as safaris, they seem like a good deal.
I only find available cruises that are at least one month later and experiences are for Summer 2020. So the entry level pass at $2500 is definitely not a choice if you really want to book experience/cruise, because you will end up making reservations for trips that are going to happen couple months later and at the same time, pay the pass fee for couple months in a roll without any other reservations. In your case, the highest level pass might work.

Anyways, I am still considering to join or not.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 1:26 pm

There was a promo for one free month...and I think I still may be able to grab it. I am wondering if I pay with Citi prestige card, could it be categorized as travel operator / agency? To the ones who already joined Inspirato and paid monthly with credit card, how is it categorized?
Old Dec 4, 2019, 1:31 pm

Programs: Delta GM, Amex Reserve, Amex Plat, JP Morgan Palladium
Originally Posted by jeffreymrimd
There was a promo for one free month...and I think I still may be able to grab it. I am wondering if I pay with Citi prestige card, could it be categorized as travel operator / agency? To the ones who already joined Inspirato and paid monthly with credit card, how is it categorized?
I haven't ever tried a Citi card, but it hasn't coded as travel in the past. They give a 3% discount if you use ACH so I have been doing that lately.
Old Dec 30, 2019, 8:39 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver, Hilton Gold, Hertz Pres Circle
Any new feedback on this program? Would anybody benefit from providing me a referral?
Old Jan 6, 2020, 5:53 pm

Originally Posted by gooseman13
Any new feedback on this program? Would anybody benefit from providing me a referral?
Gooseman13 and other that are interested in the Inspirato Pass Program. I analyzed this travel offering for months before deciding to join and I can certainly give you the Pros & Cons that are tailored to your unique situation (single, married, family, retired, geographic residence, disposable budget, etc). It is a fantastic program, but it will take you 10+ hours to understand all of the nuances if you try and figure it out for yourself. Message me here and I can give you some more details.

The program does have a Referral Program, so if you joined I would be provided with travel credits, but I will provide you with unbiased information nonetheless. I'm interested in just meeting mroe people that are interested in traveling (especially if they join Inspirato) and I am not in this for the referral fee. My link for more information directly from Inspirato is (if Flyertalk allows it to be posted):
http://inspirato.com/invite/etracy

Again, you can always send me a Direct Message through FlyerTalk.
-Eric
Old Jan 11, 2020, 5:04 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
I got pass to make a bunch of close in ski trip reservations in and around Vail and I've ended up using a lot of hotel points because my dates were not available. The booking team that I work with is very friendly and proactively checks on me while I'm on my trips. I have seen some outsized value, but not to the level I was hoping. The entire houses in Vail need to be booked several months in advanced effectively making the trips cost thousands of dollars. I also wasn't able to find anything in Miami for Art Basel, but if you're flexible and not looking to go places at a peak time, this could be a good program for you. I'm also happy to provide a referral and or more specific feedback.
sloaneh likes this.
Old Jan 13, 2020, 3:08 am

I am PASS member

I signed up in December after pondering for several months. I can put you in touch with a knowledgeable member of the sales team I trust (she wasn’t the first one I spoke with) and I will get a bonus for the reference. (Yay and thanks!) Contact their main number 888-625-7525 and ask for Alyssa, tell her Lara gave you her name. I’d also be happy to talk to you in detail about my experiences thus far. Here is a short recap...

Benefits for me:
1. a set lodging budget/fee
2. confidence I’ll be in an amazing property (often that I couldn’t justify without PASS
3. usually perks/upgrades when in hotels and I enjoy locations of their residences.

Concerns to ponder:
1. if you aren’t flexible and need to schedule months out you may not see a return on investment
2. the 7 day out booking window combined with only having a specified number of reservations open at a time = being able to travel 10-15 days a month most likely with PASS 1. If you book homes that are 8K a week that’s a steal, but if you book a king room at MGM not so much.
3. Incidentals (parking/meals) at 5 star properties add up, given you’d be paying those if you booked online...but still something to remember.
4. length of trips in single location.
5. availability as there seems to have been a major influx of members in December and inventory is not what it was previously.

In my first month, I estimate I enjoyed lodging over triple my pass cost based on rates online. My ROI is huge and I’ve stayed at places beyond my normal travel budget. I have concerns going forward, but trusting the pros will win out 😊. Again I’m happy to answer any questions!
Old Feb 27, 2020, 12:19 pm

Any updated reviews or experiences to share from any who joined? I see that the fee increases from $2500 to $2750 per month from March 1st. When I scroll through the availability, it appears as though there are a lot of options which to choose - is this the case in reality? It seems they have added quite a few hotel partners.

Is the "all-in" pricing working out in reality (no hidden fees, taxes, resort fees, etc.)?

What are the cancellation policies? The standard Inspirato cancellation policies are quite strict but I thought that the Pass policy was a bit more flexible.
Old Mar 1, 2020, 12:04 pm

One question, we often travel with another couple. Do bookings at houses or 2 bedroom places with a occupancy of 4 allow you to have 2 others for free? Or are there supplementary costs? LinLant says " You can invite others to join you besides your significant other at an extra $500 fee per month.", so wondering how having people stay in a house or suite with you and your spouse works.

ETA: Signed up to be able to just see what the deal is, so think I have answered my own questions.

Last edited by xooz; Mar 1, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Old Mar 1, 2020, 8:21 pm

Per their website it now appears that as long as you do not exceed the occupancy of the unit you can have friends stay with you at no added charge.
Old Mar 1, 2020, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by LinLant
Per their website it now appears that as long as you do not exceed the occupancy of the unit you can have friends stay with you at no added charge.
Thanks, that does seem to be the deal. When the virus issues have subsided I will give this serious consideration. I think I could make good use of the program as I understand it.
Old Mar 3, 2020, 4:11 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver, Hilton Gold, Hertz Pres Circle
Others joining you I think means others joining you in using the pass, where the "other" can be the primary person on any given reservation without having you as the pass owner stay there. That's the one that costs extra $$.
Old Mar 3, 2020, 7:15 pm

Looks like you and spouse or other person in household can join as a pair. You can then reserve a place for 2 or 12...or whatever, depending in occupancy level and availability. As long as one of the 2 primary members shows up, the room or house can be shared with a number of others as long as the capacity is not exceeded.

That's my understanding.
Old Apr 18, 2020, 3:23 pm

For Pass members, how soon after you signed up did you book your first trip?

And, most important, how soon did you travel after making that booking?

My intention in asking is for when things get back to "normal". If/when I sign up, how soon can I benefit? And then, if I want to hop immediately (after the required 7 days) to the next reservation, how quickly can I travel after that?

thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.