FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Inspirato Pass Program
View Single Post
Old Jan 13, 2020, 3:08 am
USCtrojanGirl

I am PASS member

Originally Posted by gooseman13
Any new feedback on this program? Would anybody benefit from providing me a referral?
I signed up in December after pondering for several months. I can put you in touch with a knowledgeable member of the sales team I trust (she wasn’t the first one I spoke with) and I will get a bonus for the reference. (Yay and thanks!) Contact their main number 888-625-7525 and ask for Alyssa, tell her Lara gave you her name. I’d also be happy to talk to you in detail about my experiences thus far. Here is a short recap...

Benefits for me:
1. a set lodging budget/fee
2. confidence I’ll be in an amazing property (often that I couldn’t justify without PASS
3. usually perks/upgrades when in hotels and I enjoy locations of their residences.

Concerns to ponder:
1. if you aren’t flexible and need to schedule months out you may not see a return on investment
2. the 7 day out booking window combined with only having a specified number of reservations open at a time = being able to travel 10-15 days a month most likely with PASS 1. If you book homes that are 8K a week that’s a steal, but if you book a king room at MGM not so much.
3. Incidentals (parking/meals) at 5 star properties add up, given you’d be paying those if you booked online...but still something to remember.
4. length of trips in single location.
5. availability as there seems to have been a major influx of members in December and inventory is not what it was previously.

In my first month, I estimate I enjoyed lodging over triple my pass cost based on rates online. My ROI is huge and I’ve stayed at places beyond my normal travel budget. I have concerns going forward, but trusting the pros will win out 😊. Again I’m happy to answer any questions!