Reload this Page >

Hong Kong: FS, Ritz, or Penn?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hong Kong: FS, Ritz, or Penn?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2016, 8:36 am

Programs: Krisflyer PPS, SPG, Hyatt GoldPassport, Shangri-la Golden Circle, British Airways ExecClub
Originally Posted by scented
I haven't been to Hong Kong in a while, but has FS gone downhill? Mind you this would be the only explanation to remotely compare FS and R-C HK. Under William Mackay's reign, FS was one of the finest city hotels in the world and I cannot believe this has changed. Lightyears ahead of R-C. Very strong team there.
I am not surprised. Many of the good staff has left. I was a regular guest from the time the hotel opened in 2016 until 2013 average 4 to 5 stays per year. I haven't went back there since.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 10:01 pm

Quick Question.
Does anyone know if you can use the $100 F+B credit at the Ritz Carlton for Drinks @ OZONE?
I like the outdoor pool of 4S, but trying to mix it up!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.