Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Four Seasons Seoul, Korea -- Reviews and Comments

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2018, 7:49 am
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
While the 3rd night free offer lasts till Dec., there are pockets of black out dates. I've dealt with the same issue...Per Aventine's advice, your FSPP TA should be able to align with FS Seoul's Sales team to finalize it.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 10:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by BESVISOR
While the 3rd night free offer lasts till Dec., there are pockets of black out dates. I've dealt with the same issue...Per Aventine's advice, your FSPP TA should be able to align with FS Seoul's Sales team to finalize it.
I'm betting Christmas and Korean Thanksgiving Chuseok are the blackout periods?
Old Aug 26, 2018, 1:03 pm
formerly htang333

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Originally Posted by Aventine
I'm betting Christmas and Korean Thanksgiving Chuseok are the blackout periods?
Oh yeah, for sure! I actually think most of Dec will be tough.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 1:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BESVISOR
Oh yeah, for sure! I actually think most of Dec will be tough.
I could see December being tough for weekends and leading up to New Years as well. FS outlets, rooms and pool will be packed all weekends.
BESVISOR likes this.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 2:57 pm
formerly htang333

I could see December being tough for weekends and leading up to New Years as well. FS outlets, rooms and pool will be packed all weekends.
Yup! But to your earlier point, depending on the timing, things can be arranged through relationships with the hotel.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 10:12 pm

Wondering if someone can help me with a FS booking for this weekend Oct 4-7? Doesn't seem to be available on FHR? Thanks!
Old Oct 1, 2018, 11:31 pm
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by spark787
Wondering if someone can help me with a FS booking for this weekend Oct 4-7? Doesn't seem to be available on FHR? Thanks!
To me it looks like the hotel is sold out on 6 October
Old Oct 2, 2018, 7:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

talk to manager / agent and keep checking availability online etc

4 - club + city exec
5 - club + premier + premier family + deluxe + palace exec

has any agent here successfully arranged incoming client paying to re accommodate an existing guest ?
Old Oct 2, 2018, 3:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by spark787
Must be a lot of staycationers or an event.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 6:40 am

I know the city view and palace view suites include club lounge access but does the studio suite also include club access? I'm guessing no since rates seem to be exactly the same as the club room but just want to make sure.

There is a fee for the Korean sauna for non-suite guests. I assume the studio suite includes free access to this sauna?
Old Oct 28, 2018, 7:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by vprp
I know the city view and palace view suites include club lounge access but does the studio suite also include club access? I'm guessing no since rates seem to be exactly the same as the club room but just want to make sure.

There is a fee for the Korean sauna for non-suite guests. I assume the studio suite includes free access to this sauna?
No, the studio suites don't include Club access.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 9:56 am

Programs: Ex-Bonvoyed, Hyatt, Hilton, BR, AC, AA

Like Aventine said, it doesn't include club access, and it does not include sauna access either.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 7:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I would prefer a corner room over the studio suite. It's not that great of a suite but the Palace view suite is something worth hundreds of thousands of won. Probably the best standard suite in the city.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 9:21 pm

I would prefer a corner room over the studio suite. It's not that great of a suite but the Palace view suite is something worth hundreds of thousands of won. Probably the best standard suite in the city.
Thank you for the answers. Trying to debate which room to book for a few nights in November. Was leaning towards the corner room as well but if the studio suite had club and/or sauna privileges, I would have probably booked that room.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 11:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Thank you for the answers. Trying to debate which room to book for a few nights in November. Was leaning towards the corner room as well but if the studio suite had club and/or sauna privileges, I would have probably booked that room.
Booking a club room is also great value for a wonderful lounge, personalized service and evening drinks with a view. I'm sure Esther and her team would be flexible enough to give you a corner room when booking a Club room. They treat FSPP guests here very well.
BESVISOR likes this.

Last edited by Aventine; Oct 29, 2018 at 8:45 pm Reason: Missing word

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.