Reload this Page >

Four Seasons London at Ten Trinity Square

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Four Seasons London at Ten Trinity Square

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2019, 3:46 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, HH Diamond, Radisson Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, Shangri La Jade
any up to date experiences?
Old Jan 6, 2019, 11:48 pm

6 months after first being reported in this thread and the pool area is still closed!
RichardInSF likes this.
Old Nov 24, 2023, 3:44 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, QF Plat, Velocity Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Just booked a 5 night stay for March in a 3 Bedroom Residence - For the price-point seems to be great value

Last edited by AndDee; Nov 25, 2023 at 3:35 pm
Old Mar 26, 2024, 3:34 am

Programs: QFF, AA, LM, EY
Originally Posted by AndDee
Just booked a 5 night stay for March in a 3 Bedroom Residence - For the price-point seems to be great value
How was your stay ?
Keen to hear the feedback or any other feedback from recent stays.
Considering this for a trip in early May.

Cheers
Old Mar 26, 2024, 12:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Not really recent, my stay was in 2019. Overall good hotel in an iconic building with great pool. There are without doubt better options in London, would only stay if I have to be in the area or the price is very good.
Nizar likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 1:11 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG Gold. I share these affiliations so that you can ask me questions about the programs
We stayed here a month ago, only for one night, but the service was excellent, Madam Pic superb, and the pool very nice.

i like the location near the City, Tower, and such easy access to the Thames Uber boat.

The afternoon tea is a highlight with live music.

I have a slight preference for the FS Park Lane, but Ten Trinity is an excellent hotel.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 3:23 pm
Original Member

I did not know about this fetching transport mode in London, Goodmorning2U. Thank you!

https://www.thamesclippers.com/plan-...rney/route-map
Old Mar 26, 2024, 3:43 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by KatW
I did not know about this fetching transport mode in London, Goodmorning2U. Thank you!

https://www.thamesclippers.com/plan-...rney/route-map
It's a great way to travel. I did it to work and back for three years and it was a highlight of the day every time.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 5:29 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG Gold. I share these affiliations so that you can ask me questions about the programs
My pleasure KatW!

A few further tips which visitors to the Four Seasons and London might appreciate.

1. If you ask, they will take a photo of your family or friends enjoying tea together and have it beautifully framed.

Ten Trinity did this is two days and charged a very reasonable 40 pounds for the framing. Friends were thrilled.

FS Park Place did this during the tea, wrapped two frames beautifully and delivered them at the end of the tea. Friends were floored and have a great memory to take home. I’m a guest here from time to time and they didn’t charge me.

There is a members club at the top of the Tate Modern which can be joined for a reasonable 120 pounds (approximately) per year. It gives you access to a cafe and terrace with gorgeous views over the Thames and St. Paul’s, as well as priority and free admission to many of the exhibits. I was able to get sold out last minute returned tickets to the Kusama exhibit on a weekday. There is a charge for the food at the cafe but it is surprisingly high quality, fresh, and reasonably priced. Views cannot be beat. You can bring one guest if you buy that level membership and if it’s a weekday and they aren’t packed, they are friendly about letting additional friends in as well.

From the members club terrace you can see the millennium bridge and St. Paul’s. If you look closely at St. Paul’s you can see a phoenix in mid relief on the eastern side. The phoenix is the architect Christopher Wren’s reminder that the city will rise again from the ashes of the 1666 fire which displaced 13,000 London homes and the original church.

It’s delightful to either eat lunch at the Tate modern club and walk across to St. Paul’s, leisurely climbing to the top of the dome, or the reverse.

Closer to sea level, there are tours on Viator where you can go Mudlarking along the Thames, with goulashes provided to search for Victorian to Roman treasures which wash up along the shore. If you are a bit adventurous I highly recommend it.

Below ground there is the incredible Churchill War rooms near St. James Park and an incredible Roman amphitheater under the Guildhall Museum (12 minute walk from St. Paul’s).

London is a constant marvel and I discover a new world every time we visit.

Jumping back to luxury hotels, I’ve tried twice to visit rooms at the Peninsula and both times I was promised sales would contact me and if not sales, the person I spoke with personally would call me. I was never contacted and there were both ample staff and availability of rooms to show. The staff were very kind but did not seem empowered to provide the service they clearly wanted to provide.

I was in the area twice and enjoyed their cafe, with good service and good quality teas. But, I also visited the tea and pasty shop at the Connaught and found that experience far superior. Their pastries and service were divine, a destination.

Last edited by Goodmorning2U; Mar 26, 2024 at 5:58 pm
Old Mar 26, 2024, 7:12 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
I was a member of that Club for several years. A great place to work if you need to get out of the house.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.