Trip Report: Fogo Island Inn, Newfoundland, Canada

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trip Report: Fogo Island Inn, Newfoundland, Canada

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2019, 2:22 pm
Community Director Emerita

I follow Fogo Island Inn's Insta page. Today, they had a gorgeous bridal picture. I tracked down the article. The pictures are stunning, a wonderful walk thru memory lane of our time on the island in less formal clothes. https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/cath...canada-wedding

In the above case, the couple bought out the entire Inn for the weekend and had special activities laid on for them. It sounded amazing. By contrast, Ben Schlappig, aka luckycoins, wrote of he and his husband getting married at the Inn. I was very impressed to learn there was no fee for it. They used an officiant provided by the inn, had half a dozen guests or so, and ate food from the all inclusive menu. It sounded like a wonderful way to get married in a special setting with no stress or special effort.
KatW, damon88 and bhrubin like this.
Old Jun 10, 2021, 3:06 pm
Community Director Emerita

The Inn is reopening in early July for Canadians. Here is the email I just received:

After a long 15 months, we are delighted to be able to welcome guests back to our Inn starting on July 2. It has been a long wait and we couldn’t be happier that the province of Newfoundland and Labrador is reopening its borders to Canadians. And before too long, we hope to be able to welcome guests from abroad as international borders reopen.
FlyerEC and lb8001 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.