Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ritz-Carlton Kapalua - Maui

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2014, 12:07 pm
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders

The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Maui

Map| 2 Reviews | 50% Recommended

1 Ritz Carlton Dr Lahaina, HI US 96761

Ritz-Carlton Kapalua - Maui (0 Photo)

I spent two nights in the newly renovated Ritz-Carlton Kapalua.

The Positives

It's a beautiful resort, beautiful rooms, great pool, and the Beach House Restaurant right by the beach was an idyllic place to have lunch, sitting in the shade of the palm trees. The Club Lounge was quite nice. The resort has the award-winning Ambassadors of the Environment kids program.

The Negatives

It's too big. The walk from the lobby to our room took us down two long hallways. And there was an especially long walk from the rooms and pool area down to the beach. (The reason: an ancient burial ground was found where Ritz-Carlton originally wanted to build the hotel, and so the location was moved further from the beach).

Would you like to write a review on the The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Maui?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.