Community
Wiki Posts
Search

strange seatmap [3 class 346 sold as 2 class]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2008, 4:34 am

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Originally Posted by weero
I wonder, wonder, wonder what keeps you from working in a C seat ?
The table in LH BIZ is instable, at least for all laptops a little heavier than a MacBook Air.

And personally I prefer more space around me in order to be more inspired e.g. when working on presentations.
Old Oct 28, 2008, 4:39 am

Originally Posted by SleepOverGreenland
And personally I prefer more space around me in order to be more inspired e.g. when working on presentations.
More space for the pink bubbly inspiration

CHEERS

Thomas
Old Oct 28, 2008, 4:56 am
hch

The table in LH BIZ is instable, at least for all laptops a little heavier than a MacBook Air.
I don't have much stability problems with the table in C, but it's simply too small The F table gives enough space to comfortably work with a normal-sized laptop and a mouse, while it gets very cramped in C. But at least I can work in C, which is why I wish I'd get an op-up from Y to C once in a while instead of only those from C to F when I have already booked a Z fare..
Old Oct 28, 2008, 5:38 am

Originally Posted by tcswede
More space for the pink bubbly inspiration

CHEERS

Thomas
I'm not working in the champagne business.
Old Oct 28, 2008, 7:49 am

Programs: LH HON, Hyatt Globalist
How to get those seats?

We're travelling in a party of four on FRA-CPT vv. in December and the aircraft has been switched to 3-class.

On checkmytrip and the LH seatmaps (when doing a dummy booking) these are already occupied - any idea how to still grab those seats? We're 1x SEN, 1x FTL and 2x nothing.

Thanks for your help.
Old Oct 28, 2008, 8:54 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by baggage tag
On checkmytrip and the LH seatmaps (when doing a dummy booking) these are already occupied - any idea how to still grab those seats? We're 1x SEN, 1x FTL and 2x nothing.
Online these seat will always show up as taken: you have to call LH to add your SEN number to the booking and then the agent can pick seats for all of you in the F cabin if you are all in the same PNR.
Old Oct 28, 2008, 11:58 am

Programs: LH HON, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Online these seat will always show up as taken: you have to call LH to add your SEN number to the booking and then the agent can pick seats for all of you in the F cabin if you are all in the same PNR.

Tried that, "seat request not possible" even though the hotline could see those seats were available. Guess we'll have to be at the airport rather sooner than later.
Old Oct 29, 2008, 11:38 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by totti
..And if you have to work with sensible information it is impossible to work in Y and almost impossible in C.

Just for the record: I couldn't care less about AVOD at all
Don't worry totti, I never work with sensible projects .

Is the 'at all' in the end a negation of what you just said ?

Last edited by weero; Nov 4, 2008 at 4:03 pm Reason: bad typo - accusing totti en lieu of weero
Old Oct 29, 2008, 1:34 pm

The table in LH BIZ is instable, at least for all laptops a little heavier than a MacBook Air. ..
Hmmm ... my 17" Dell is very heavy and is happy on the new tables .. I even played Quake 3 tournament via the Internet when it was still up (the lag was too massive though) and the box rested peacefully on the surface.

But I reckon that large & heavy notebooks never have an issue with table stability.
Old Oct 30, 2008, 3:54 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Don't worry totti never works with sensible projects .
How did you know That's why I always fly Y

Is the 'at all' in the end a negation of what you just said ?
The at all was just meant to confuse you
Old Oct 30, 2008, 4:43 am

Hmmm ... my 17" Dell is very heavy and is happy on the new tables .. I even played Quake 3 tournament via the Internet when it was still up (the lag was too massive though) and the box rested peacefully on the surface.

But I reckon that large & heavy notebooks never have an issue with table stability.
Well, maybe they finally made some updates to table stability since I used it last. Must admit, it has been a while...
Old Nov 4, 2008, 6:43 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Now LH 758 shows all seats in the first two rows blocked (except for me in 2a ) in december. Somebody must have updated the aircraft rotation schedule. Let hope it stays that way
Old Nov 4, 2008, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by totti
How did you know That's why I always fly Y ...
Oops that was a bad typo ... I meant to say that weero never works on sensible projects ... beg for forgiveness ....
Old Nov 30, 2008, 6:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON
sorry to report a rather bad balance...

i had 3 flights now with 1A or 1K reserved, showing 1-2-1 in rows 1 and 2 and always ended up in a regular 2-2-2 business config...

let's see whats gonna happen tomorrow on lh447...
Old Dec 2, 2008, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON
again: nothing

has anybody been successful on this so far?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.