Search

LH sucking money

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2008, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SQ -KF(ex PPS), LH-M&M, AF-FB
LH sucking money

Hi,
had a c-class ticket boked CDG-HAM-LHR-full c-class which i booked as ecxension ex a SQ flight via CDG to HAM!
Now i wanted to change the departure date HAM to LHR to catch a SQ flight a booked flight LHR- SIN.
First trail with SEN line they asked for a rebooking fee--Hello-full C-class booking!!
Tried 5 min later-the woman told me to pay additional fuel/tax chagre when i book from previous scheduled date= plus 39 Euro.
As SEN i thought I have booking clearance for all flghts on this route without surcharge!
I there any collection fee for LH in progress?
Old Aug 22, 2008, 5:48 pm
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Your answer can be found here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showp...35&postcount=4
Old Aug 22, 2008, 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by szg
This thread addresses the collection of additional taxes & fuel surcharges (I assume it could go both ways - a refund will be due if the new itinerary results in lower taxes & fuel surcharges). The thread does not address rebooking fee - is it customary for LH to charge a rebooking fee for Senators traveling on full fare C (or Y or F for that matter)?

FYI, SQ charges fees (for re-routing, cancellation, and maybe also other changes) even on full-fare F or J for everyone, including PPS members. Perhaps this is standard practice on most carriers these days?
Old Aug 22, 2008, 10:31 pm

Programs: EY-Gold LH-SEN AA-Gold HHonors-Gold National-ES
is it customary for LH to charge a rebooking fee for Senators traveling on full fare C (or Y or F for that matter)?
It is not customary for an airline to charge a rebooking fee to anyone that has purchased a full fare ticket.

Contrary to the belief of some posters here, the purpose is not to maximize status points but to be able to change it at any time and without incurring any penalties.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.