Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amenity Kit for First & Business Class passengers [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2014, 1:49 pm

Programs: UA 1K, BA Gold, Hyatt Plat., Marriott Plat.
I'm flying F on DEN-FRA and FRA-ICN in two weeks ill take pics of whatever i get (fingers crossed it's the Rim).
Old Nov 7, 2014, 6:23 pm

It was not obvious where the amenity kits are on the new J A380. I was on LH778 FRA-SIN on Thursday night and assumed LH just didn't give any.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 8:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by nov11
Indeed! Rimowas are back for Q4! Blue for men's kit and maroon for women's and I also saw a rarer beige matte for women's.
Light blue or dark blue ? Previously LH had a dark blue that currently in use with NH and TG. NH and TG also have light blue as well.

Not sure what do you mean by beige matte ? Is it crème ? If it is then it is not rare, the previous LH Rimowa stock had 3 colors, crème, dark brown, and light brown. Some people think that LH crème color on the Rimowa is white, but TG definitely has one that is white not crème.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Light blue or dark blue ? Previously LH had a dark blue that currently in use with NH and TG. NH and TG also have light blue as well.

Not sure what do you mean by beige matte ? Is it crème ? If it is then it is not rare, the previous LH Rimowa stock had 3 colors, crème, dark brown, and light brown. Some people think that LH crème color on the Rimowa is white, but TG definitely has one that is white not crème.
What are the rarest colors?
Old Nov 8, 2014, 1:53 am

Location: @somewhere, if help needed use my email address [email protected]
Programs: BA & QR
Silver one on the FRA-HND flight Thursday.
Old Nov 8, 2014, 4:53 am

Programs: LH HON
Amenity Kit for First & Business Class passengers [merged]

Got the Büffel on iad-muc today and Silver/non-shiny white (?) rimowa on Fra-Sea 6 days ago.

Let's see what muc-sfo will get me next Week
Old Nov 9, 2014, 5:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by bumfluff
What are the rarest colors?
I believe it is bronze, it is from the 1st batch of LH Rimowa (currently it is their 3rd batch), 2nd rarest is probably red, LH may have it from the first batch, but TG definitely had it from their 1st batch (currently it is also their 3rd batch). 3rd rarest is probably purple, as it only exists with TG, and it doesn't given out all the time.

I haven't seen a lot of availability on ebay for these 3 colors, you may see purple once in a while, but bronze and red are extremely rare.
Old Nov 9, 2014, 6:58 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, TK Elite+
Originally Posted by mmff
Did you take pictures?
Yes. I need to know how to upload them to a post here considering I don't have a flickr etc. account.

Dark blue. Not as dark as TG's but darker than NH blue. It's not last year's crème color. I've only had 2 matte Rimowa kits from LH, this gold-ish (now that I look at it again, it's not beige) and a dark gray one about 3-4 years back. TG's pure white is nice! ^

This year's blue along with last year's dark brown are probably my favorite color.
Old Nov 9, 2014, 10:20 pm

Programs: LH HON
Braun Buffel again on MUC-CPT (and old F).
Old Nov 9, 2014, 11:19 pm

Programs: UA Gold/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by nov11
Yes. I need to know how to upload them to a post here considering I don't have a flickr etc. account.
I believe this is your pic @nov11

Old Nov 10, 2014, 7:10 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, TK Elite+
Originally Posted by AndrewT84
I believe this is your pic @nov11
Sure is! ^

The dark blue (men) is the first and last one (same color but looks different due to lighting) and the maroon (ladies) is the second last one and the matte gold is in the middle. The second (from the front) is the brown from W13/14.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 6:07 pm

I believe it is bronze, it is from the 1st batch of LH Rimowa (currently it is their 3rd batch)...but bronze and red are extremely rare.
I assume bronze is distinct from brown, correct?
Old Nov 11, 2014, 4:46 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Singapore_Air
It was not obvious where the amenity kits are on the new J A380. I was on LH778 FRA-SIN on Thursday night and assumed LH just didn't give any.
Its in the bin with the water bottle. I saw pax ask for kits and the FAs pointed them to the bin.
Old Nov 11, 2014, 5:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bumfluff
I assume bronze is distinct from brown, correct?
Correct- distinct two separate colours.
Old Nov 11, 2014, 8:19 am

FRA-YYZ

Happy to announce rimowas are back in full force... outbound from fra is the white matte version and the blue glossy ones inbound.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.