Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR award booking

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2008, 7:59 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by cg346
still worried what happens if you book a C ticket and get the A321 where no C is available
As far as I understand it's only a 20-25 minuites' flight. Does it matter much if you end up in Y or F?
Old Jul 13, 2008, 8:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, CC Gold
no absolutely not, but it matters when they tell me sorry it's not possible as there is no C and I have to spend more miles then
would be typically QR!
Old Jul 13, 2008, 8:40 am

Programs: LH SEN, QR Platinum, Bonvoy Plat, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
I don't know which booking class QR uses, but it does not depend on M&M but on what QR defines.
QR uses the same booking classes, no matter if the award is booked by Privilege Club or M&M.

O = First, I = Business, X = Eco

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
As far as I understand it's only a 20-25 minuites' flight. Does it matter much if you end up in Y or F?
Yes, it matters, because there is a transfer time of 3 hours between MLE DOH and DOH DXB and F gives me access to Premium Terminal.
Old Jul 13, 2008, 9:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Premium Terminal access is only available on the departing flight in C or F!
That mean arriving in C and departing in Y will get you to the regular terminal only ! QR makes no exceptions here !
Old Jul 20, 2008, 2:15 am
Original Poster

about a year ago when I was checking KVS for QR flights it was possible to call up I, X award classes... is this gone now?

regards,
chris
Old Aug 1, 2008, 1:03 pm
Original Poster

I was now able to book a ZRH-DOH-BAH itinerary on QR. Though the DOH-BAH leg does not have C class, that's why they downgraded me into Y class. Does anyone know if I'll be having access to the Premium Terminal? Should I might give QR directly a call concerning this?

chris
Old Aug 1, 2008, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by cg346
I was now able to book a ZRH-DOH-BAH itinerary on QR. Though the DOH-BAH leg does not have C class, that's why they downgraded me into Y class. Does anyone know if I'll be having access to the Premium Terminal? Should I might give QR directly a call concerning this?

chris
No, you won't have access. QR is very strikt here, as mentioned before.
You will have access on your return flight.

Last edited by Rambuster; Aug 1, 2008 at 1:45 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.