Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa: It's about time you changed your livery!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2008, 9:44 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
Or you could fly a private jet.
And you can still redeem LH miles for that...
Old Apr 24, 2008, 1:39 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by SMK77
And you can still redeem LH miles for that...
Or earn them. I am at NRT at the moment btw, so not too far from you.
Old Apr 24, 2008, 3:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Or be a man and buy your own 380.
Ask Prince Al-Waleed for details.
http://ellejet.wordpress.com/2008/02...luxurious-jet/
Old Apr 24, 2008, 3:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Executive Club, United Mileage Plus & bmi Diamond Club
Originally Posted by moocherx
Look what happened when BA tried to go all modern a while back... total disaster. Anyways, retro is back - so maybe the LH livery is weirdly ahead of its time (like German guys who still wear white jeans).
are you refering to BA's world tails - agreed. It was a disaster (top FF & politicians refused to fly BA!) & was only popular with kids & hippies. However, the current BA livery is pretty good..

I think if airlines are trying to keep there classic livery but modernise they should follow in the footsteps of other airlines. Qantas, Qatar, KLM are all good examples...
Old Apr 26, 2008, 12:13 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Removed 20 OT posts and still there are some more that would qualify in here. Please stay on topic.

Regards Oliver2002
Mod M&M forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.