Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Hon Run Routing? [and other quick SEN/FTL qualification mileage runs on LX/LH/OS]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hon Run Routing? [and other quick SEN/FTL qualification mileage runs on LX/LH/OS]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2015, 8:10 am

Programs: LH SEN, QR Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5-star
Originally Posted by whiskey_sk
I presume 'weekend' was meant to indicate you have to do more than one roundtrip.
Originally Posted by Rambuster
repeat as necessary!
Its pricing around 1k for a single trip, would need two of them but can't seem to find them for 500€ each Wouldn't mind repeating it if i can get the hole thing done for +- 1k

Originally Posted by Viennafly
Another possibility is a AMS-ZRH-SIN RT in D with LX: incl. executive bonus, you get 33818 status miles! It is a bit more expensive though: 2976 EUR. Plus you can upgrade to LX F of you want.
Hmm thx, also tempting.. But I have a weakness for Eva Air
Old Aug 19, 2015, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by Viennafly
Another possibility is a AMS-ZRH-SIN RT in D with LX: incl. executive bonus, you get 33818 status miles! It is a bit more expensive though: 2976 EUR. Plus you can upgrade to LX F of you want.
Thats within a stone throw of the F HNL fares netting 2x as many miles :-).

BUD-CAI-BKK with EgyptAir is another classic case: Base fare in J is €878 ++
Not repeating that even if necessary :-).
Old Aug 19, 2015, 8:29 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Nico_T_
Can you give me an example? I can find it but AMS-ZAG-SJJ-ZAG-AMS earns 10k miles including 25% bonus. Or do I miss something?
Thats too straightforward. You are allowed to transit 1 or 2 times via LH/OS/SN/LX hubs between AMS and ZAG @:-) So make that AMS-FRA-VIE-ZAG-SJJ-ZAG-ZRH-MUC-AMS. 8x2500 Another add on during your weekend is to fly SJJ-BEG via ZAG in D. 4x2500
Old Aug 19, 2015, 9:51 am

Programs: LH SEN, QR Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5-star
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Thats too straightforward. You are allowed to transit 1 or 2 times via LH/OS/SN/LX hubs between AMS and ZAG @:-) So make that AMS-FRA-VIE-ZAG-SJJ-ZAG-ZRH-MUC-AMS. 8x2500 Another add on during your weekend is to fly SJJ-BEG via ZAG in D. 4x2500
Oké I get it, need to think outside the box ! @:-) Thx for making this clear but this newbie can't construct this fare.. Anywhere Try to do it on the ITA, Google flights, Kayak, etc etc..

Edit; Got it on ITA but at 2k.. just for the one with 8 segments

Last edited by Nico_T_; Aug 19, 2015 at 10:15 am
Old Aug 19, 2015, 12:03 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

AMS SJJ only allows one transfer to Croatia and one inside:

Code:
19AUG15**19AUG15/OU AMSSJJ/NSP;EH/TPM   856/MPM  1028                           
LN FARE BASIS    OW   EUR  RT   B PEN  DATES/DAYS   AP MIN MAX R                
02 DEU50RT                  800 D  -     -     -   +  + -  12M R                
ADDON          SPECIFIED  OU1296  ADDON          EFF04APR14                     
>                                                 PAGE  1/ 2                    
>m
FQR 2                                                                           
  1 * AMS-OU/AF/KL/SK/KM/LH/TP/LX/SN-BRU/CPH/DUS/FRA/LIS/                       
      LON/PAR/ZRH-OU-ZAG-OU-RJK/OSI/PUY/ZAD/DBV/SPU-OU-SJJ                      
>                                                 PAGE  2/ 2
Old Aug 19, 2015, 2:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
That's probably the best value for miles per Euro, but I'd personally rather sleep it off on a longhaul instead of flying 12 segments shorthaul all over Croatia.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 1:03 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
but I'd personally rather sleep it off on a longhaul instead of flying 12 segments shorthaul all over Croatia.
+1 @:-)
Old Aug 20, 2015, 1:30 pm

Croatia is well worth a visit.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by PetzLUX
Croatia is well worth a visit.
Of course, but only with two segments not twelve
Old Aug 22, 2015, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by blueeagle3
I wanted to try the AMS-HNL-Trip...But this seems a little cheaper - which is the cheapest you know of starting in Germany/Nederlands/Austria and around?
FYI the sectors LAX or SFO to HNL and backward will not earn you any HON miles as it is operated by UA jet.
Old Aug 25, 2015, 8:58 am

You can do about 22k to SJJ over a weekend for 1100€ with OU in D
Is the Price still up to date? I could not get it done in September or October..
Old Aug 26, 2015, 1:11 am

Originally Posted by blueeagle3
Is the Price still up to date? I could not get it done in September or October..
You need a TA for that:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufth...t-germany.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/germa...nt-munich.html
Old Aug 27, 2015, 7:10 am

AMS SJJ only allows one transfer to Croatia and one inside.
With only 1 transfer to Croatia and 1 inside Croatia, you can't make 22500 miles for 1100.- on AMS-SJJ. Or do I miss something here?
Adding 2 intra-croatian segments on another fare basis each way should lead to 22,5k but pushing the prize up a bit.

blueeagle3, as you have already contacted Ulli from dibalog-travel, I am sure he will find something appropriate for you.
Old Aug 27, 2015, 9:36 am

Programs: BA - GL, Disgruntled ex LH HON
No body likes me.. Maybe because i'm an ex-HON. (caugh caugh, propeller travel, cough caugh)
Old Aug 30, 2015, 10:58 am

The LH36xx series of Airrail flights will credit to M&M without issues.
Has LH stop crediting the Airrial segments from FRA to ZWS and QKL to M&M?
When attempting to book these segments on lh.com, it does always show that these sectors don't earn any HON or award miles!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.