Old May 22, 2003, 2:04 am
Original Poster

Tip on SEN Companion Award Travel

... deleted...

[This message has been edited by garfield5 (edited 05-22-2003).]
Old May 22, 2003, 2:08 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
Knowing how LH monitors this board, I am sure they appreciate your tip ...
Old May 22, 2003, 2:22 am

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
Old May 22, 2003, 2:54 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Now that I have seen your tip and will surely try it, please feel free to delete your post .
Old May 22, 2003, 4:39 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by garfield5:
Was my case an exception?</font>
i will spare you comments on how 'usefull' your post may turn out to be and answer to your question.

it happened to me recently when a friend and me were traveling on (companion)reward tickets bkk - vie - ham on lauda.
as i had to go to italy and my friend had to go home , i called the senator service prior to our trip and explained the story to them.
they just asked me whether i would accept the final vie - ham -leg of my ticket to be voided ( not a problem as i held a direct ticket from mlp anyway ) and put a note in the booking to avoid any hickup at checkin in bkk.

so why cheat ?

Old May 22, 2003, 5:03 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by sunseeker:
so why cheat ?

</font>
So since you are against "cheating", I assume you would not register for a promotion that you were not targeted by either?

Old May 22, 2003, 5:07 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by attorney28:
So since you are against "cheating", I assume you would not register for a promotion that you were not targeted by either?

</font>
thanks lawyer... I did not intend to cause any harm with my post. Just a hint... and as LH is not really loosing anything I didn't think too much about it.

[This message has been edited by garfield5 (edited 05-22-2003).]
Old May 22, 2003, 5:14 am
Patron

As garfield5 deleted his opener, we are not able to follow his tip on SEN Companion Award travel. Therefore I am closing this thread.

Patron
LH TalkModerator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.