Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rude passenger

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2006, 5:57 pm

Programs: LH Sen, PPS, FB Platinum, Enrich Silver, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by flysurfer
Well, that has never stopped folks from posting here, so if you want to experience the non-clueless version of FT, I guess you'll have to upgrade your membership to premium.
I have tried that several times, but these posts still pop up . Maybe FT and the LH website are programmed by the same person.....

Cheers, S
Old Oct 15, 2006, 6:17 pm

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Unhappy

Originally Posted by DFW-SEN
Obviously you have no clue what your are talking about. The LH system blocks the seat next to a SEN in Y automaticall. The only problem is that every LH check in person can override the blocking. This is the reason why it often does not work even if the flight is not full.

Cheers, S
Luckily you shared your information.. I am very sorry that I don't know everything I just posted my opinion...

The way you and some others commented my opinion doesn't really make Flyertalk a welcoming place...
Old Oct 15, 2006, 6:25 pm

Programs: LH Sen, PPS, FB Platinum, Enrich Silver, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by supermasterphil
Luckily you shared your information.. I am very sorry that I don't know everything I just posted my opinion...

The way you and some others commented my opinion doesn't really make Flyertalk a welcoming place...
No offense ment! I find this a very welcoming place if you ask questions or need help. But if you post your opinion without knowing the facts, you should be prepared to get an opinionated answer.....
Cheers, S

Last edited by DFW-SEN; Oct 15, 2006 at 6:49 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.