Search

M&M no longer mentions to which region a country belongs

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2006, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
M&M no longer mentions to which region a country belongs

Hi guys

I just noticed that the award chart no longer mentions to which region a country belongs???

Anyways, I'm investigating an award flight in C (or F) to TPE, departing from BRU (where I live), CDG or AMS.
What's the best way to avoid needing a 3-region award, LH's old C, and Asiana's old C?

So far, only SQ and Asiana provide availability for my travel dates. But each requires a hefty 160000 miles (the same as going to Australia!).

SQ via SIN should be comfortable, but long flight time...

Or should I forget about using an award and book the fastest option, a direct flight CDG->TPE with EVA in Y (ouch, EVA's seat pitch is nothing to boast about)?
Old Sep 21, 2006, 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by Van_Looy
Hi guys

I just noticed that the award chart no longer mentions to which region a country belongs???

Anyways, I'm investigating an award flight in C (or F) to TPE, departing from BRU (where I live), CDG or AMS.
What's the best way to avoid needing a 3-region award, LH's old C, and Asiana's old C?

So far, only SQ and Asiana provide availability for my travel dates. But each requires a hefty 160000 miles (the same as going to Australia!).

SQ via SIN should be comfortable, but long flight time...

Or should I forget about using an award and book the fastest option, a direct flight CDG->TPE with EVA in Y (ouch, EVA's seat pitch is nothing to boast about)?
As you brought it up..........go for EVA, save the miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.