Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ATH Transfer time from domestic to Int (luftansa to munich)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2006, 9:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P, AA PLT, HH Diamond, SPG PLT, MR PLT, Hertz 5*
ATH Transfer time from domestic to Int (luftansa to munich)

Hi all, I have two quick questions... I am flying from Santorini to Athens and then on to Munich for my honeymoon. Has anyone gone from the domestic terminal at ATH to wherever the international Luftansa gates are? How long does it take? Do I have to exit and re-enter security? Is two hours between flights enough?

Thanks so much!

JaKatz
Old Aug 25, 2006, 9:32 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
Originally Posted by jakatz
Hi all, I have two quick questions... I am flying from Santorini to Athens and then on to Munich for my honeymoon. Has anyone gone from the domestic terminal at ATH to wherever the international Luftansa gates are? How long does it take? Do I have to exit and re-enter security? Is two hours between flights enough?
Haven't done that, but I have departed internationally from ATH a number of times. Quite a nice airport, so I am sure that 2 hours are enough. (I made it on a flight once leaving the city 1 hour 20 min before departure, and it is a long way from city to airport)

SmilingBoy.
Old Aug 25, 2006, 11:25 am

Programs: LH, SA, AA
Originally Posted by jakatz

Thanks so much!

JaKatz
I did it in June. 2 hours is more than enough even if you have to recheck luggage. I could have done it in 30 minutes.
Old Aug 25, 2006, 12:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P, AA PLT, HH Diamond, SPG PLT, MR PLT, Hertz 5*
Thank you everyone for your input! I feel much better.

JK

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.